Meimei x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Meimei: "Stop! I-it's not a big deal. I know a way he can make up for his mistake. No need to expel him."

Principal Amano and Fonfon looked over at Meimei, but you kept your sight low to the ground, still guilty to even look her in her eyes. 

Meimei: "He shall be my personal servant!"

Fonfon and Principal Amano: "Wha?"

You finally glance over at her, giving her a look of, "are you serious?".

Meimei: "Yep! Good idea right? He can pay back his mistake by working for me until I say so!"

Principal Amano: "He is not a slave Miss Meimei, I know emotions are running wild here, but we must remain professional in this-"

(Y/n): "That's okay with me."

Everyone, even Meimei, look over at you with a shocked expression, surprised that you actually agreed to her idea of being her servant. Principal Amano speaks to you, making sure that you don't necessarily have to do this, but you shake your head saying it's best to make up for what you did.

(Y/n): "I feel terrible, and it was her I did it too, so I see it as fair that she decides my punishment."

You stand up from the seat and walk over to Meimei, standing aside her, making her blush a bit as you stand next to her.

Principal Amano: "Very well, if you insist, though I don't want to see any labor of severity laid upon him Miss Meimei, understand?"

Meimei: "Yes sir! Trust me, he'll pay his dues."

She called him sir, does that mean she's a student here now? Before you can even guess anymore, Fonfon comes behind you and smacks your leg, making you move out of the principal's office and into the hallway. You follow Meimei and soon, all three of you are out of the office, and you await her first orders, but you decide to apologize now that you have the chance.

(Y/n): "Listen, Meimei, it truly was an accident. I didn't mean to..."

She places a finger onto your lips, shutting you up. 

Meimei: "Enough about the past! Follow me and guide me around the school, for if I'm to enroll here, I need a tour."

Fonfon: "Yeah! Get to work! Meimei doesn't have all day!"

Smacking your leg once more, you give a sigh and grit your teeth under your lips. You nod and show Meimei and Fonfon all around the school, every single room, from the cafeteria, to the gym, to the auditorium. Along the tour, Meimei would have you explain in detail, every single room, which proved quite challenging, since you yourself, were pretty new to the school too. It was a long day, and after the tour finally finishes, you hope that would be all she needed for today.

(Y/n): "And that's practically the whole school, now I should be heading over to class now so-"

Meimei: "Bring me something sweet to eat."

(Y/n): "To eat?"

Fonfon: "She didn't stutter! Make haste and find her some pastries!"

(Y/n): "But I really need to get to class."

Meimei: "What a shame! You said you wouldn't have minded being my servant, after all, it IS the least you could do after ki-"

(Y/n): "Alright, I know someone who runs a cooking club, stay here and I'll go and see if they have anything sweet."

You then turn and begin walking down the hall, making your way to your friend Hitomi's cooking club room. While you were walking away though, Meimei was watching you from behind, eyeing you like candy, biting her lip softly as you walked away down the hall.