Meimei x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Red Panda: "Get back here! We're not done with you yet!"

The red panda then turns around and checks up on Meimei, who is still sitting on the ground.

Red Panda: "Are you okay Meimei! Did he hurt you much?"

Meimei stands up finally, dusting off her red and white suit, before putting on her famous celebrity smile, ensuring everyone that she is okay, which they respond with more cheering.

Meimei: "I'm fine Fonfon! He didn't hurt me, just... surprised me with that... you know... but I'll be okay!"

Fonfon: "That's a relief! Let us make our way to the principal's office to report this immediately."

Meimei nods, still blushing a bit, curious as to who that student was, perhaps agreeing with Fonfon's proposition to have him reported will reveal his name.

Bursting through the doors, you slam it right behind you, hoping no one followed you or will come in for now. You look over and into the mirror, staring at your reflection, your (E/c) eyes wide open in shock and guilt. You pant heavily, not just from running to the restroom, but from the immense amount of adrenaline that you felt for accidentally kissing a big shot celebrity. 

(Y/n): "I can't believe that just happened... What will happen to me?... I'm so expelled... Ugh! It was an accident! I just hope I didn't scar her for life or anything. Aw I'm going to be on the news for sure..."

You spoke to yourself in the mirror, slamming you fist down on the sink, almost breaking it. You wanted to stay in that restroom until school ended, so you could slip out unnoticed, and make a run for it, leaving everything behind, because it felt like there was no coming back from this.

You couldn't though, as much as you wanted, you needed to face your fears and punishment, so you quickly rinse your face off, and approach the restroom door, ready to face to music.

Pushing forward, you thankfully see no one in the hallway, making you sigh in relief, until the school's intercom comes on and shouts out.

Intercom: "(Y/n) (L/n), to the principal's office, immediately!"

(Y/n): "Well, I can't run forever."

Making your way to the principal's office, you walk with guilt every step you take. Your mind fills with thoughts as to what will happen to you, making you wince and slow your steps, thinking if it would be a good idea just to run right now, but you aren't like that, so you finally reach the office and open the door, ready to face your punishment.

Opening the door, you are met with the principal, the little red panda from before, and sitting down, was Meimei. 

You keep your gaze forward, afraid to look her in the eyes after the whole debacle earlier, you take a seat in front of the principal and take a deep breath.

Principal Amano: "(Y/n), it seems that this morning you assaulted poor Meimei here. Explain yourself."

(Y/n): "Well, I was standing there, and then suddenly all the other students were moving and shoving, making me lose my balance, and I... fell and..."

Fonfon: "He violated Meimei! He needs to be expelled right away!"

Meimei, while sitting down clenched her fists and stood up, taking off her sunglasses, revealing her green eyes, with a look of frustration.