○COMING SOON○

Hello, it's me, your  overworked never-going-to-stop writing author!

I'm here to bring you another paranormal tale with a weird spin and little potential for a happy ending: HOT SPRINGS HORROR. A twist to this novel is that it's a thriller, border-lining on horror.

While the paranormal aspects of the story are COMPLETELY made up, the Hot Springs I'm referring to are real (I was there this weekend, and the picture in the cover is of one of the springs). The three main characters ARE based on real people, and the events described (minus all the occult stuff) are, in part, true. I've exaggerated and/or added certain things for story-telling purposes.

WARNING: this will take a horrific turn, and will be triggering, I'm sure, for some. So for these reasons, this story is rated MATURE.

I am still in the process of plotting/writing this. Though I am the author, some of the ideas are being given to me by two friends with whom I've shared the premise of the story, and who... well, let's just say they're heavily involved in the creation of this novel. IF they wish to be mentioned, I will do so at the end of the book. All that to say—PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, as chapters might not arrive for a while, nor should you expect me to respect a schedule as I do with most of my novels.

READ ON FOR AESTHETICS—to tie you over until it starts ♥