"Fix yo face." He laughed pecking her lips.

"It's fixed but I told you we gotta stop what ever going on between us."

"Fuck you talking bout? We not stopping shit."

"Well I care for my job then what's going on here." She climbed back in her seat.

"Ion give a fuck, I told you nobody gone find out."

"We still got to st-" her sentence was cut off by him putting his Glock at her temple.

"Say sum and ima blow yo fucking brains. I swear on my granny cuh." He took off the safety.

"..."

"Oh cause I thought a bitch thats stuck with me forever said sum." He put the gun back in his pocket pecking her lips.

"Toxic much... um Chall anyways." She mumbled adjusting herself in her seat.

"You wanted to fuck right?"

"Ehh not really." She lied laughing.

"Do- I wanna get nipple piercing." She said randomly.

"Mhm you should, now c'mere." He pulled her on top of him.

"Take these off." He tapped her thigh and she pouted.

"But- cmon cuh." He cut her off tapping her thigh and she climbed on his lap.

"Where all that energy went." He wrapped his hands around her neck squeezing softly. She just shrugged causing him to suck his teeth.

"Get out of these." He tapped her pants. He pulled down his pants wasting no time to enter her.

"Glock- slowlyyy." She moaned loudly.

"Stop moving." He held her thighs up slamming into her.

"Oh my Jehovah. I can't breathhhhhe.""she held onto his chest.

He took all of him out before aiming the tip then slamming into her repeatedly.

"Kiariiii." A tear dropped from her eyes.

"Shut all that shit up." He begin rubbing her clit.

"Fuckkk. I'm sorry." She dragged as she came and started squirting.

"You on birth control?" He stopped asking.

"Mhm." She nodded her head.

"Aww shii."

"Stop going so fast. It's touching my heart." She whimpered but he only went faster.

"I'm finna cum again." She wiped her tears.

"Shittttt."  They moaned as he came in her and she came right after.

She climbed back in her seat facing towards him grabbing his dick.

"See I done made you into a freak." He smirked playing with her clit as she twirled her tongue around his tip.