marmite part 2💖

I walked downstairs to see my sister Jonko already eating, today we were eating steak sandwiches with some cold water "I hope you like the small lunch!" My step mother said, I nodded and sat down beside Jonko and ate the sandwich, I realized the sandwich had marmite inside of it and made me eat it faster "bruh calm down your gonna get a stomachache" Jonko said to me.

She rolled her eyes and went back to her room, now it was just me and my step mom "so...how do you like the steak sandwich?" She said seductively, she sat on the table and looked at my crouch while licking her lips "ahh..well..its good, the marmite makes the steak even better!" She giggled and got off the table to get something.

I finished my sandwich and waited for her to come back "want some more marmite?" She said while holding a jat of marmite "mhm..." I grabbed the jar and licked it seductively, her eyes were full of lust and passion "you know you can lick something better..." she went over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

It was a hot and steamy kiss that will forever be in my mind, we pulled away and looked at each other "let's push this relationship farther.." she traced her index finger to my collar bone and to my crouch "i-i...I'm not su-"

"MOM CAN YOU GET ME A COLD GLASS OF WATER AGAIN?!" my brother yelled from the other room "ugh..we'll continue this at night" she kissed my cheek and went to fetch a cold glass of water to my brother.

It felt so wrong to love my step mom and my brother..but it felt so good.

I went back to my room and flopped on my bed, I closed my eyes and floated off to dream land.
.

.

.