" Just give me sometime to think okay? I'll be at be at the clubhouse if you need me " and with that I let him go and he walked out the door.

End flashback

So yeah that's what happened, I cried that whole day after he left. 2 days later this girl showed up, she said that Diego told her to come over. He bought me a new phone so that's why he told her to come.

Her name is Madi and she is so nice and very pretty. She is dating Chris, they both stay at the clubhouse FTB.

Me and Madi have become really good friends, we hang out alot but never at the clubhouse because Diego is still thinking, I guess.

All that happened about 2 weeks ago, oh yeah and the guy that I was talking to was Payton Moormeier.

A/n - bet you didn't see that coming, also like Payton is fine asf

Yeah so that all, right now I am getting ready to hangout with Madi, well technically she is forcing me to hang out with her.

I just wanted to lay in my bed and cry all day, listening to sad music. I haven't posted on any socials since me and Diego's argument, except yesterday I went live and explained what was going on.

I have my days where I feel like going out and doing things but then I have my days where I wake up and miss Diego.

Anyway let me stop talking about him before i start crying even more.

I'm currently showering and crying, I live alone so no one can here me cry and scream.

Your probably wondering how are you living alone? Your only 15? Well my father is friends with the guy I bought the house from so that's how I live alone.

I stay in the shower for about 15 minutes just crying, I then get out and change into

with black and white checkered vans, I put a little bit of make up on and put my hair in 2 braids

I walk downstairs and here a knock on my door, I open it to see a very happy Madi