.•°༺~Supernatrual~༻°•.

┍━━━━━•°༺~-◇-~༻°•━━━━━┑
All supernatural characters who
fit in this scenario will be
under this divider!
┕━━━━━•°༺~-◇-~༻°•━━━━━┙

Supernatural beings have always existed weather some Humans decided to believe in them or not. They were here long before whatever lunatic of a God created the humans, and they'd be here long after. Unsurprisingly so, this concept was hard for Humans to grasp when the Supernaturals decided to make themselves known once more.
Finally tried of the humans ruling and ruining the land that was once theirs for thousands of years.

Though, trying to assimilate to their world was hard. As it always is. They tried their best even if the Humans who deemed them monsters and not worthy of living amongst the rest of them made it harder.

They were able to achieve some type of normalcy where people were vaguely aware that Supernaturals existed and walked among them. Though that did not release them from the iron grip of tension and unsavory opinions the mere topic of Supernaturals brought with it.

Not matter who tried to deny it, a thin, abnormal sense of peace casts it's fog over the mind of the unaffected, while the unchecked feeling of unrest boils beneath.

What is your place be in this society?
.

What is your place be in this society?