Ek Sawaal!

Mumbai being one of the most busiest cities of India works 24*7. You would have often heard Mumbai shehar kabhi sota nahi hai. The netizens driving back from night shifts, the dabbawallas going to the kitchen for preparing lunch boxes for the working class, school going children waiting for their buses or vans, the fitness freaks returning back home after their workout sessions, the ones travelling through Metros or BEST buses were rushing to station and many more scenes could be seen at 7AM in Mumbai. But today none was seen as a stubborn aunty named CORONA has made her residence in Mumbai since past 4 months and taking away many lives and clutching many in her claws. Now Mumbai city is on a rest period as no one is visible on the roads except for the policemen and the ambulances. As per the new guidelines, the offices would be open with 10%-50% of working population so the roads were less busier.

In one of the posh apartments, a man in his mid twenties was seen working out in his balcony. He was lifting dumbles, wearing a sport T-shirt and trousers. Sweat was tinkling down from his forehead and got hidden in the premises of his T-shirt. When he used to bend his elbow to bring the dumble near his shoulder blade, his muscles rippled and the veins in his biceps got prominent. After workout when he turned around to enter his house, due to the breeze his locks flew and fell on his forehead giving him a messy and alluring look. He weaved his fingers in his hair and cleared them off showing his face. He is none other than the heartthrob of many, the dashing and handsome RANDEEP RAI ❤️😍😘🙈
King of many hearts and mine also 😉

He sat on his couch with the protein shake in his hand and read the newspaper. While he was reading it, there was commotion in his room and he smiled. He heard footsteps approaching him and flashed a huge smile to the person coming near him.

Good Morning, Randeep wished the person and went back into the newspaper.

Good morning. Mujhe uthaya kyun nahi??, A manly voice echoed in the room. (Ik you would have expected a sweet womanly voice)

Abhi, tu so raha tha aur kal tera woh ad shoot bhi tha. Tu thak gaya hoga yeh sochke I didn't wake you up. No don't argue with me and grab your coffee!, Randeep grinned and signed him to get the cup from the coffeemaker.

Yaar, yeh Zain bhi na. Usse aaj hi Aditi ke paas jaana tha. Humne aaj pura din binge watch ka plan banaya aur woh harami ishq ladane chala gaya 😡, Abhilash complained sipping his coffee and made faces because they three had planned a full boys day today as since few days, Zain and Abhilash used to be busy with small ad shoots and promo shoots.

Koi baat nahi, waise bhi woh Aditi se bahut time se mila nahi hai. Aur kya hua agar woh nahi hai, hum dono toh hai na. We will manage, hum woh series dekhenge jo usne pehle se dekh rakha hai, what say!?, Randeep tried convincing Abhilash and gave him a different option.

Abhilash nodded his head and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. He decided to make simple bread omelette for himself and sandwiches for Randeep.
After reading the newspaper, Randeep switched to his phone and started to screen through Google News when he came across an article which kind of disturbed him.

Ashi Singh with Siddharth Nigam or Randeep Rai: The Better Onscreen Chemistry?

Will Ashi Singh and Siddharth Nigam's jodi manage to create the same magic as Ashi Singh and Randeep Rai?

Of course not! Meri aur Ashi ki jodi best hai aur iska proof ITA best jodi award hai. What nonsense is this article! Yeh media wale bhi na kuch bhi bakwas karte rehte hai, Randeep got infuriated reading the whole article and swore over the media agency who published this article.