The Message

It was a lovely day outside and Prince Darkness was in his castle, sleeping in his bed. Until his alarm went off.

DING! DING! DING! (12x) *automatically shuts off*

Prince: *Yawn* Oh man, that was a good sleep

Prince Then got out of bed and stretched. Prince then walked towards the bathroom and got into the shower. He turned on the water and started to wash his hair. The warming sensation from the hot water felt like heaven. Prince then got out of the shower and brushed his teeth with the new branded toothpaste he got for free the other day.

After he was done cleaning up, he then went back to his room and got dressed into his Futuristic outfit including a nice black hoodie with a blue glow, some pants with some chains, some black leather gloves and some cool looking boots. He went to the mirror and man did he look handsome. Anyway, Prince then heard a beeping sound behind him, he then turned around to see that his tablet was flashing.

Prince: *What? A message?*

Prince then walked up to the device and saw it was a voice message from Tod, one of his minions. He then pressed it and What he heard was surprising.

"Master, we've got something to show you, remember a few weeks ago you asked us to find a way to create time travel? Well I think we've got something here,  we were wondering if you could check out the testing to see if this is good enough, see you at the test area."

Prince was happy at first but then had second thoughts about the idea, even though they've done stuff like this before with teleportation and self healing. But, those ones were safe, and time travel, I'm not sure. So I decided to go and check it out.