Introduction

Sports festival. It's the battle between shinso and Midoriya. There is where our story begins.

Shinso activated his quirk, taking full control of Midoriya. The second one turned around and started to walk towards the exit. Midoriya did everything he could to gain control over his body again but failed. Shinso's power was too strong. At the end, he got out of the fighting area.

"Hitoshi Shinso, winner of the battle!" Midnight exclaimed, surprised.

The moment she said this, Midoriya fell to the floor, gasping for air. He turned around to see Shinso looking at him from above. The crowd was silent and surprised at first, but then erupted in cheers. That slim, violet haired boy had won over the guy that had won the race with his great strenght and avility. Everyone was surprised and excited for Shinso. And he was glad for this.

The other battles went as in the anime, with the exception of the battle between Todoroki and Midoriya. In this one, Todoroki won by freezing Shinso as he did with Sero. We pass by to the battle between Todoroki and Bakugou.

"Come on, you half n' half bastard! Let's see what you got!" Bakugou screamed, as the combat started.

Bakugo jumped into the air using his quirk, and Todoroki quickly moved evading Bakugou's attack, and Bakugou fell to the floor, loosing his balance for just a second. That's all that took for Todoroki to throw his attack, freezing Bakugou's feet and sticking them to the ground.

"How you dare to do this, you fucking bastard!" Bakugo exclaimed as he used his quirk to jump free from the ice.

But he was a few seconds too slow. Just as he jumped again in the air, Todoroki used his supper ice attack, that took Bakugou at mid-air, and pushed him off the limits.

"Shoto Todoroki is the winner of the sports festival!" Exclaimed Midnight, ending the battle.

Bakugo was furious, not able to accept the fact that he was in second place, while Todoroki didn't show any expression in his face. He looked up to the crowd, willing to meet is father's eyes. It wasn't difficult to find him. The bright orange flames showed him off. Todoroki had a dim smile, imagining what his father would be thinking. Shoto had completed his promised. He had won without using his father's damn quirk. He imagined that when he got home, he would be in big trouble, but for the moment, he wanted to enjoy this little victory.

At the Todoroki's house.

"Son, what did you think you were doing at the sports festival!" Endeavor screamed at Shoto.

"I won the competition. Isn't that what you wanted?" The boy answered.

"Don't talk to me like that!" Endeavor kicked his son across the training room. Shoto sat in floor, but he didn't get up nor looked at his father. This had happened many times now, and even if his last comment was unnecessary, he knew what to do to make the punishment less painful, "Shoto, why didn't you use your fire side! You could've won much faster and better!"

"Sorry, father. But I didn't feel like it was necessary," Shoto lied. He hated his father, and all that to do with him. That's why he didn't use his fire side. And that's why he would never use it. Because he didn't need his father. He had won the sport's festival without using it, damnit!

"Get up and fight like a man, Shoto! Your training hasn't even started yet!" Endeavor said.

Shoto got up, ready for the pain he was about to suffer. Every two days he had "training" with his father, which basically consisted on being beaten up.

Thirty minutes later, Endeavor left, leaving Shoto in the floor, with a burn scar in his right arm, another in his left one, and a few cuts. The moment the pro hero left, Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto's older sister, ran into the room with the medical kit.

"You did great in the sports festival, Shoto. I'm proud of you," She whispered, as she healed his brothers wounds.

"Thanks Fuyumi. But you are exaggerating...Ouch!"

"Sorry! I must've pressed too hard," She said, softening her grip in her brother's arm.

"Don't worry, it's not that much," Shoto responded. He wasn't lying though. He was kind of used to the pain. With the pass of the years, he was even used to the burns, the cuts and the bruises.

"If you say so..." Fuyumi answered. Then, she activated her quirk, creating a dim layer of frost on top of Shoto's wounds, making an anaesthetic effect.

"Thanks, I don't know what I'll do without you," Shoto said to his sister.

"Don't worry, it's not a problem, not at all," She responded.

Fuyumi left the room and Shoto followed her a few minutes later. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of orange juice, and then went to his room. He laid down in his bed and shut close his eyes. He was tired of this hero shit but couldn't do anything to change his destiny. He was Endeavor's son. He was going to become the number one hero and achieve what his father couldn't. But still, he'll do it his way. He would never use his father's quirk, and he'll show the world that he was strong enough, even if he didn't believe that himself.