16. the other girl

"You okay, babe?"

"I'm perfect"

👼

(r/n) = random girl name

You were having a fantastic time hanging out with Quinton's family. They were so kind and accepting of you. You were like a daughter that Quinton's mom never had. Today, you and Quinton would be going to one of his high school hang out places. He wanted to go see all his other friends that he had before moving to LA.

You were excited but also nervous. What if his friends didn't like you? What if they would convince him to move back here rather than stay in LA.

You and Quinton arrived at the "hangout". It was a large cabin in the woods. It was a cool hangout spot, without doubt, but it reeked of alcohol. You hoped Quinton never drank here.

You gripped Quinton's hand tightly as you reached the door. He look down at you smiling and kissed the top of your head before knocking. A boy opens the door and right away pulls Quinton into a bro hug. Quinton chuckles and says hi to everyone before introducing you. You shyly wave to them all.

A girl, who must have not been in the room when you arrived, came running towards Quinton. Quinton looked up to see her and opened his arms, letting go of your hand. The girl ran into his arms hugging him tightly. They hugged for a minute before pulling away, but still staying in each other's embrace. You couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Quinton, finally, remembered you were there and pulled away from the beautiful girl.

"Y/n, this is (r/n), my best friend. (R/n), this is my uh... friend... from LA," Quinton says. Friend? No, you are his girlfriend, but he obviously didn't want to tell (r/n) that. You scrunched your eyebrows together. Before you could say anything though, Quinton was being dragged away by (r/n).

You sighed. You should've known this would happen. (R/n) was everything you weren't. Beautiful, skinny... the list goes on.

👼

It's been awhile now and you have actually been having fun. You haven't seen Quinton since that girl took him away, and you hadn't really thought about it. You were having a funny conversation with a nice girl you met. Her name was Bella and you guys were hitting it off.

After some more time though you hadn't seen Quinton and were beginning to worry. Bella had been taking to someone else for a minute as you scanned the room for your boyfriend. You quickly excused yourself and started looking around for him. Not finding him yet, you started to get worried. You also hadn't seen (r/n). You saw a bedroom door and decided to go in to get away from everyone.

As you opened the door, you wished you didn't because of the sight in front of you. Quinton was making out with (r/n). Her tongue was shoved down his throat, his hands on her hips. You felt tears forming in your eyes. You quickly slammed the door and ran out of the cabin.

Not knowing where you were going, but only knowing you had to get out of here. You needed to see Josh. You needed to be home. Your vision blurred as tears fell from your eyes. You never thought he would cheat on you.

👼

Luckily his parents weren't home when you got to his house. You bought your plane ticket back to LA, called Josh telling him what happened, and packed your bags. Before you left you quickly wrote him a note.

Quinton,

I trusted you. You told me you loved me. I can't be with you anymore. Not after you cheated. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough. I hope you and (r/n) are happy together

- Y/n

Some of your tears smudged the ink but you didn't care. You needed him to know you were done with him.

Grabbing your bags, you made your way to the Uber outside, mascara running down your cheeks, and your heart broken.

👼

do you think Quinton actually cheated or (r/n) threw herself on him? new chapter soon!!