CHARACTER BREAKDOWN

HARRY. 17. Popular, charming, charismatic. Friends with everyone, but no one really knows him. He throws the best parties in town. A little happy-go-lucky. Probably a bit of a player, even though his intentions aren't necessarily bad.

LOUIS. 17. Popular, fun, free-spirited. One half of the school's "it" couple. Probably won homecoming king last year. Maybe he plays sports, but it's not his main focus. Maybe he's in some good classes, but that's not his main focus either. Maybe he needs to get more focused.

LIAM. 17. Popular, reliable, and protective. The sort of boy you want to bring home to your parents. Bit of a jock, maybe not the brightest, but well-meaning. Would do anything for his friends. He is hopelessly in love with his best friend, but is too afraid to tell her.

NIALL. 16. Shy, smart, and sweet. He does a good job of flying under the radar, but that can get lonely. When in social settings, he might develop a bit of a stutter. He has the heart of a lion, but the demeanor of a mouse. Sometimes he gets a little lost in his fantasies.

ZAYN. 17. Mysterious, independent, introspective. He once was friends with Harry, Louis, and Liam, but there was a falling out. He used to be self-centered, and he's made many mistakes, but maybe he has changed?

JENNY. 18. Popular, smart, friendly, beautiful. Probably was cheer captain. Probably won homecoming and prom queen. But you can't even hate her because she's so nice. The other half of the school's "it" couple. She is leaving for college tomorrow and she's probably afraid she peaked in high school.

DIANA. 17. A bit of a "bruh" girl. Keeps a lot of her feelings to herself. Likes to party, especially dance (even though she probably doesn't know how). Probably on a sports team. Maybe a bit oblivious to people's emotions. Probably a gemini. Zayn's ex. Liam's best friend.

OLIVIA. 17. Good hearted but fallen into a bad crowd. Probably skips class sometimes, but is still in AP classes. She's dating Will. She's unhappy, but she thinks that's her fault. Believes love is supposed to be painful.

LITTLE BLACK DRESS. 17. Electric. Lightning. Confidence. Down-to-earth. No bullshit. A force to be reckoned with. People can't look away from her, but she doesn't even care.

WILL. 18. An ass. Likeliterally we hate him. All the bad boy with none of the heart of gold.Tattooed. Tough. Bad tempered. A bad influence. Nothing redeeming about thisboy.