Chapter 2:Its part of the system..

Poland:*walks to the right corner*

*big bully blocks him*

Russia:hey!*hic*give me*hic*your lunch money!*hic hic*

Poland:ok.*hands lunch money*

Russia:your lucky*hic*kid*hic* if you didnt hand me the money you couldn't have *hic hic* end up getting beat up like *hic* those jocks!

Russia:*walks away* xa xa xa!

Poland:*finds USA's office room**goes in and sits on chair*

5 minutes later...

USA:im back Poland!Now what was your question again?

Poland:What are bullies?

USA:well Poland,they are big strong mean people who will ask for your lunch money,if you say "no",well your dead.

Poland:wait,isnt that the guy who ask for my lunch money?

USA:shit,Poland dont give your lunch money...I guess its my fault..i should have told poland a while ago...

Poland:now how will i buys food?

USA:wait,i can give you some money,here.*gives like 1 dollar*

Poland:thanks USA!

USA:no problem,its my dream to become a handegg captain,and i like it!

Poland:USA can you tell me about Polandball high?

USA:well Poland,The school isnt learning anymore,its about how your being cool,and if you do stuff or quests from cool kids you can rank up.Bullies and popular kids might ruin your ranking.

Poland:popular girls?what are they?

USA:they are high ranked girls,they bully are hot and rich and ruin lower rank girls.The bullies and popular girls have a role in the system to stop you from ranking up,its part of the system,sorry.

Poland:oh ok....are there Types of students here?

USA:follow me.

Poland:why?

USA:to show you these types of people you can be aware of and be beware of...

Poland:oh ok.

USA:here are the cool kids,those guys with glasses,they are high rank,they gave a role in the system that they help the Polandball high,become a better place.

USA:*walks over to the cool kids*Sup dudes!*high fives everyone*

Canada:yo!hows it doing as being captain?

USA:fine,just teaching this newbie all around school.

Canada:oh,thats cool,yo!Good luck little fella!

Poland:thank you!

USA:see you later after lunch!

Canada and the others:bye yo!

USA:next we have stoners,they are druggy people,takes so much drugs and smokes alot!They have a role to reduce drug waste,no wonder why they are still here.

Netherlands and Jamaica:*eats drugs and marujuana*

USA:here we have the musical guys,they are groups of people who know lots of genres in music (aka the Balkans).Most of them are rock people,they have an important role in doing school music performances,like ceremonies,parties and anything!

The balkans:*doing their music thing*

USA:next are the emos..They are depressed people who likes to commit suicide and does wierd stuff...Its part of role cus they are useful for poetry,they have really depressing words if you ask me.

(The emo kids you asked?The countries who are in africa)

USA:next we have the nerds,not the lowest rank,but is weird,they read lots of books and no one even talks to them,not even bullies,so they are useful against Bullies.

Japan,China South korea,Vietnam and Mongolia:*ignores and reads books*

USA:next we have the "jokey cals",These guys make jokes and make people luagh,They are class clowns!They are useful if your bored,if your sad ask them and theyll make your frown upside down!

*Philippines,Indonesia and Malaysia reading jokes*(these guys are the jokey cals)

USA:next we have the "teachers pet",These guys are just like nerds except they are more popular,they are teachers favorite and stuff,and you can even get extra care!!

*Gerrmany,Singapore,Hong kong,Macau,Vatican,Monacco talked with the teacher*

USA:next we have artsy,pantsy artists,they are good at drawing and are more looking over art than others!They are useful cus,we win every year!

*france,Italy,Belgium and Austria painting*

USA:here are the slackers,The muslim guys,They dont pay attention,they sleep at class,they daydream and hardly even do anything at all,they prank teachers aswell,mostly on Iraq,Iran and Syria...

USA:next are the popular girls,they are the scandavian girls,they are hot rich,loves phones and is popular,they bully lower ranked girls who get in their way and does everthing to make that lower ranked go down.

Sweden:hey guys,i told Estonia we invited her to our party!Once she enters the door red paint will fall into her face!

Norway:haha! She is so stupid!

Finland:guys,ill record her on my phone and send it all the social media and everyone will laugh at her!

Denmark:haha!Were so excited!

USA:next are the quiet kids or "anti social guy",He/She doesnt talk to anybody,they are put at the back seat of the class,Unlike the teachers pet they put them in front.I sometimes dont talk about them,cus you know-they might kill you..so dont mess with them.

Iceland in a distance:*holding two knives at them*

USA:ok,n-next one *runs away pulling Poland with him*

USA:next we have "involved with everything"man,they are involved in any particular situation...so its unfair for them.

USA:next the eaters,they always eat in classes,they put food in their pockets and cant take a single food,they might be caught,But no one really cares.

USA:we have the "homeboys",they are kind respectful and welcome new people in open hands,they are weird and might stalk or follow you,so check an eye on them...

Brazil:hello new comer!HUE HUE HUE *jumps at Poland and hugs*

USA:see what i mean?

USA:next we have lovebirds,they are lovers so they go everywhere,anywhere....creepy.

USA:next we have bullies...neh...i ready told you that.

USA:we have cheerleaders,theses are girls who cheer for the handegg team in any sport.Hope i win.

USA:We have exchanged students,they are weird,speak in another language and dont act normal in class...

USA:we still have more to go..!Right Poland?

Poland:yeh,but me is sleepy.

USA:hm.....fine you can sleep,but in the next chapter we have to continue,this is really important,ok?

Poland:Ok!