"Ah, Hansen... I see you haven't changed a bit." The green-eyed Slytherin said

"Jauregui" Dinah growled

"Hi, Lauren!" Kenzie said waving happily at the Slytherin

"Kenzie" Lauren nodded

"Kenzie! We don't associate with the enemy!" Dinah hissed at the young Blonde who shrugged.

I then felt my hand with the broom slowly start to lift. Confused, I looked down to see that the broom was slowly rising. I tried to push it down but it kept rising. I tried to interrupt Lauren and Dinah's bickering.

"Uh, guys?" I said and Lily looked at me.

"YOU ARE A SLYTHERIN SLIMEBALL WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF!" Dinah continued to scream

"Oh look at me I'm Hansen and I think I'm sooooooo good at magic because I was sorted into Gryffindor.... but I can't even tell the difference between measle blood and Unicorn Blood!!!!" Lauren screamed back.

"Ummm... guys!" I said the broom now having lifted me up the ground a good 6 inches and Kenzie was know tapping Dinah's shoulder constantly.

"WELL, AT LEAST MY DAD ISNT IN AZKABAN FOR MURDERING AN INNOCENT MAN!!" Dinah screamed and Lauren looked taken back

"Don't you DARE say anything about MY father!! You know NOTHING about the man he is!!!!" Lauren continued to yell

"GUYS!!!" I screamed and they both turned to look at me. I saw both of their eyes widen before the broom shot off with me on it. I felt my hands slipping and I had to regrip the broom. The broom started to sway from side to side making it harder for me to hold on. By now I was a good 50 meters in the air and completely terrified. I heard someone yelling at me but I was so scared that I was just focusing on holding onto the broom. The broom started getting more and more violent. I couldn't hold on anymore and I lost my grip making me fly off into the air. I shut my eyes tight bracing for impact. But impact came earlier and was a lot softer then I expected. It was a person. I gripped onto the person's robes as tight as I could. I could fell them breathing heavily and then the wind in my face made me assume they were on a broom and taking me down. Once we had landed I opened my eyes to be met with sharp green ones. Lauren Jauregui had been the one who saved me. We stared at each other awhile before I grabbed her in a big hug. I felt her awkwardly patting my back. Once I let go I looked at her again.

"Thank you so much," I said

"It's not a big deal," she said waving me off.

"But you saved my life!" I said and she smiled to herself a little

"You looked like you needed help... I was just there to help." Lauren said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"JAUREGUI AND CABELLO... Come with me" Professor Cowell said marching out into the yard, his green robes flying behind him as he walked. I and Lauren looked at each other and followed him into his office.

"Sit down," he said motioning to the seats.

"I have NEVER seen a Slytherin save a Gryffindor... And I am astounded that you Miss Cabello would disobey Professor Perry" Professor Cowell said

"Professor-"

"No... Cabello I don't want to hear it" Professor Cowell said interrupting me

"Professor... she didn't do anything wrong, someone cursed her broom!" Lauren said fixing her green and silver tie, not making eye contact with me or Professor Cowell

"Ms. Jauregui-"

"SIMON YOU OLD HOOT, STOP SCARING MY LITTLE FIRST YEAR," Professor Lovato said barging into the office.

"Demi... this girl -"

"I know what she did Simon... Katy told me to watch over them... You should listen to your own student Simon..." Professor Lovato said grabbing me by the back of the robes and walking me out of the room.

*LATER THAT DAY*

"Well... that was a day," Kenzie said laying her head onto my lap while I was sitting on the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

"And it's not over yet," Lily said pulling out a blackish-brown cloak

"What in the name of Albus Dumbledore is that!" Kenzie said sitting up.

"My dad gave it to me when I was packing for the train... though my mum wasn't too happy about it," Lily said pulling it over her head, making her disappear.

"MERLINS BEARD LILY!! THAT'S AN INVISIBILITY CLOAK." Kenzie said her thick Irish accent making it hard to understand what she said exactly.

"I know... and us three are going to use it tonight," Lily said uncovering the robe just enough so her head was showing.

The three of us were sneaking about the castle when we reached the restricted area of the library.

"Uhh... I think we should head back now..." I said knowing the groundskeeper checks the library regularly.

"Nonsense Camila!" Kenzie said using her wand to unlock the door.

As we snuck about the library, we heard the familiar Scottish accent of Professor McGonagall ring out.

"What are we going to do Simon!" She said clearly in distress.

"Minerva... We need to find the 4!" Professor Cowell said

"Reread the prophecy Minerva" I heard Professor Swift say

"There will come a year,

Where all 4 are here,

Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor,

All will have an heir,

3 turned bad by the deeds of Tom Riddle,

It shall be the Gryffindor that shall prevail,

If not the girl with the dark brown mane,

Then no witch or wizard shall ever remain."

"Minerva-"

"Taylor... do you understand what this means?!" The headmistress said

"Dumbledore gave this parchment to me right before he died... I was too busy dealing with Voldemort to be worried about it... but this year it felt different when they came in... it felt darker.... more powerful those first years... I want you, Demi to watch the Gryffindors first years, Taylor... you watch your Ravenclaws, Simon... you watch your Slytherin first years and Katy watch your Hufflepuffs first years."

"Which three do you think have gone bad?" I heard Professor Longbottom ask

"It sounds like the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin" Professor McGonagall said looking down.

"That's Absurd! Who's ever heard of a Hufflepuff going bad!" Professor Perry said

"Katy... we don't know what's going on exactly," Taylor said

"Should we tell the first years?" Professor Cowell asked

"No... they would go mad Simon" Professor McGonagall said

Little did they know, three little Gryffindors were listening, A blonde... a redhead.... and a girl with a dark brown mane.

-------------------------

HELLOO

I REALLY ENJOY WRITING THIS BOOK

OPINIONS?

ALRIGHT.... UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!