Chapter one: the game

Valt's POV

"Naoki..?"

"Hello! Yes it is me,naoki minamo! So,you
Want to try the game out?"

"Would i want to? Of course naoki!"

"Perfect! Now,tell your other friends about this game and ill invite more people"

"Naoki? Can i ask you a question?"

"Hmm? What is it tes- i mean valt?"

"Did you made this?"

Valt stares at naoki,waiting for an answer as naoki stares at his tablet and glares at valt "N-no,i helped the person who made this game."as naoki stutters the first sentence "then..Who made this game? Naoki looks at his tablet with a irritated look "the creator of the game wants to remain unknown,its for you to figure out who made the game."valt scratched his hair as he smiles at naoki "heheh..sorry for making you irritated,can i ask mor-" valt got interrupted by a sound coming from naoki's tablet, "look,no more questions,i gotta go."naoki left looking at valt one more time, smirking and leaving the confused blunette alone in the gym and valt shurgs of his confusion and leaves the gym going to his class before the bell rings.

//timeskip//

No one's POV

The bell rang and valt stood up as he opens the door and runs  up to the rooftop seeing the boys bayblading (and daigo is there now)
"Heyyyy guys!! Guest what happened when i met the mysterious person! You guys wont believe it! It was naoki!!"as valt shout with a energetic tone leaving the boys covering their ears "CAN YOU NOT SHOUT?! WE CAN HEAR YOU!" As wakiya angrily shouted "well look what you did valt you made goldilocks angry!" as honcho grinning his words.the two argued,daigo facepalms and valt whispers to shu about the game as shu nodded "alright stop it you two,valt said the game was from Naoki and he wants to test out the-" shu was interrupted by the angry goldilocks "oh that scientist? He made a game? i think that game isnt scary,besides who will try a game that is cheap and sketchy?" Shu sighs and gave wakiya 'the are-you-serious?Look' "giving us a first try? Of the game? Cool! Lets try it!"honcho smiling as he tapped daigo's back saying "what do you think, daigo??" "Eh, sure lets try it." Daigo giving a shrug after the sentence "all right! Lets play it! Right now!" Valt jumps of exitement but shu replied "maybe later,lets practice first" everyone nodded as they practice.

  //timeskip(again)//

Everyone got home,thinking the game is safe, as valt signing in to the link that naoki gave him,putting all his friends first name ,after that he went to the kitchen for dinner. Valt finnaly finished eating,he went to his room and took out his phone to chat with his friends.

Beyguma club group chat
8:45 P.M

The albino: at the time being,valt
Didnt tell us when we will start the
Game.

Honcho:agreed! 

Sanic is now online!
Ken midori is now online!
Ken midori changed his/her
Name to besu and keru

Sanic:hey guys! Hi ken!

Besu and keru:hey.!

Wakiya: are we all here now?when does
The stupid game starts anyway??

The albino: ask valt the question.