Chapter Eight: You're the One

Start from the beginning

You jumped back as Ultralak pushed Cyborg into the mountain by the chest with his staff. They flew up higher into the sky. 

"You're the one!" 

They held each other's fists so that neither of them could punch each other.

"You're the one!" 

"I can't wait to make you watch as I destroy all your friends!" Ultralak glared straight at Cyborg, who glared right back. 

"The only thing that's being destroyed today is you!" The tape later in his chest flipped open and two missiles shot from it and hit Ultralak in his chest. 

"You're the one who fills the night with light and song!" 

Cyborg let out his battle cry as he blasted himself at Ultralak, they slammed into a meteor field and Cyborg hit Ultralak on every rock possible. 

"You're the one!" 

He continued screaming as he kept pushing Ultralak who was grunting with every hit. 

"You're the one who fills the night with light and song!" 

Ultralak fired a beam from his eyes and got Cyborg off of him, he hovered there in a fighting stance for a moment before Ultralak forced two meteors to collide with him in between. He sliced them apart from the inside and glared back at Ultralak. 

"Flying…" 

Cyborg shot multiple missiles from things that came out of his shoulders. Ultralak pulled his wings around himself like a bat and blocked. 

"On high, seeing all." 

Cyborgs hands turned to canons and he sprayed Ultralak with his blue bullets. He hid behind meteors until her ran out of ammo. 

"The needs to fill!"

"You won't defeat me, Ultralak." Cyborg said to the man hiding behind a giant rock. "Surrender!"

"I do not surrender, I conquer!" He charged up his staff again. 

"Waters that run the rivers of life. Wash away what's wrong to make it right! The sun is rising for a better day! Nothing can stand in your way!" 

He threw the staff and it pierced threw Cyborgs chest, he went flying back towards a meteor behind him, he got pinned on the rock.

Cyborg screamed in agony and held his hand up to his chest with a worried and pained expression. Ultralak shot two pieces of rock at him that held his pinned Cyborgs hands on either side of him, he trued to free himself but was too weak from the blade in his chest. 

"Cyborg!" Beast boy yelled. 

"You're the one! You're the one!"

Ultralak stood in front of Cyborg and held his hand up. Something you can only describe as dark energy surrounded his hand and then left in a beam and encased Cyborg. He screamed again, but it was worse this time. He brought his legs up and tried kicking off but with no use.

"I will drive the music from your body." Ultralak said darkly. Cyborg looked at his chest as it started to turn black, starting at his tape player. 

"You're the one! You're the one! You're the one who fills the night with light and song!" 

"He's in trouble!" Robin yelled. 

You couldn't just watch any longer. 

You ran up to Will and handed him your stem, he nodded and put his guitar down for a moment, he joined your stem with the song, and your guitar formed into your hands.