Something Big .

Sara POV

I was sitting at this table all by myself, I had been forced to go to this party, it was a costume one so even if I had known anyone here, I wouldn't know because everyone was hidden.

I didn't really care to wear a costume so I just threw on a pair of black skinny jeans, a long sleeved black shirt, black vans, a black leather jacket with a black mask. I was a shadow.

The door slammed open and when I looked it was a guy in a black suit and a mask similar to mine. "Can you get out." He snapped. I grabbed my phone and got up.

"Whatever." I mumbled about to leave, normally I'd put up an argument, but I wanted to go home and I wanted to be alone. "Wait, what's your costume supposed to be?" He asked.

I stopped and looked into his eyes, "I have to get out, sorry." I said, mockingly. He grabbed my arm and I put my hand over his so he'd get off. "Please don't touch me." I said. He shrugged and let go. "I just wanted to know your costume. What are you, like cat woman, bat woman?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "If you must know, I'm a shadow." I said kind of humiliated. I didn't think of how dumb it was to go to a party as a shadow. He started laughing, "Whatever." I mumbled going to sit back down.

He went through the fridge and pulled out some drinks. "Want one?" He asked. I shrugged, "but little Prince Charming will throw a fit if he were to know someone went through his refrigerator." I said.

He laughed, "he'd throw an even bigger fit if he knew you made fun of him."

I shrugged, "I don't really care. He's a little fuck head." I joked. He shrugged and took a seat next to me.

"What's your name?" He asked me. I debated whether or not to tell him, "Sara." I shrugged just saying it, I didn't care. "That's a really nice name." He grinned. His teeth were so perfect.

I wanted to lick them, not in the sexual way, they just looked really nice. "Aren't you going to ask what my name is?" He questioned. I mean, I was, but now I totally wasn't.

"No. I don't really care." I lied. He laughed and sat down.

"So you came in with a pretty bad attitude, wanna talk about it?" I asked. He shook his head. "Awe please? Why not?" I begged. He shook his head grinning again, "If you tell me why you're all alone in here I will." he compromised.

I smiled and nodded, "You first." we said at the same time. I laughed, "My dad's an asshole." He shrugged. I faked a frown, "My dad works for an asshole." I shrugged drinking the drink. He stared at my straw when I finished.

I felt my cheeks heating up. "What?" I mumbled. "You chewed your straw." He said pretending to be disgusted, at least I thought. I just shrugged in return.

"Okay, so far I know your name is Sara and you're a straw biter. So that means your either sexually attracted to me or you're stressed out and have jaw issues." He told me.

I stared at him for a while then I started laughing really hard. "Wow, you're stupid." I said, taking off my mask. I combed my hair with my fingers and he just stared at me.

"What?" I said taking another sip. He smiled, "You're really beautiful." He flirted.

That was flirting.

"Thank you, I'd say the same about you, but you're still wearing a mask." I shrugged. He smirked and started taking it off, but I stopped him.

"I like it on." I joked. He rolled his eyes and slumped back. I grabbed his hand and rubbed over his knuckles. I took my hand back and just sat there looking at him. "What's your costume?" I asked. He shrugged, "No one really dresses up for these things. Just suits and dresses." He informed me.

"Oh, I would've worn a dress." I said feeling even more embarrassed as I did before. "You didn't have to. You look great." He lied. I shrugged and bit my finger nails.

"Awe, you're also a nail biter. Okay, you have social anxiety and you're really nervous." He stated. I glared at him, "If you read me again or whatever the hell that is, I'll punch you in the throat." I threatened.

He smiled, "Feisty, I like it. I'm going to have some fun with you around."

I shook my head and pretended to be disgusted with him. He just laughed.

Cameron POV

The girl barely knew me and she hated me. Well, she knew Cameron and I prayed that I'd win her over before she actually figured out that I was Cameron. I'm not nearly as bad as everyone thinks.

I get judged because my dad is an ass, and really he isn't my dad, he is just some donkey face my mother decided to marry when I was fourteen.

He owns a big company and it's sort of a big deal or whatever, but he takes advantage of his money and acts like an asshole. And according to the world, like father like son.

"You never answered me. Why are you in here all alone?" I questioned. She shrugged, "I was forced to come to this brats birthday party and I don't wanna be here, plus I don't even fit in." She told me.

Still unaware that I was this asshole, this brat. I did know this girl, her name was Sara. Her family goes on trips with mine, she's normally sitting with one or two people or alone. She's cool according to everyone else, but I wouldn't know.

I cocked my head deciding to just play along, "What makes you think that?" I asked licking my lips, "I just don't. Look at me then take a look at all those perfect Barbie dolls out there." She said.

I chewed on my lip then opened my mouth to speak, "You're very humble-" she glared at me which made me stop talking. "Sorry, You're just so easy to read." I chuckled.

"You are too." She shrugged. I cocked my head again, "How so?" I asked with an amused smile. She shrugged, "For one, you're a good actor." she smiled. She got up and stood in front of me.

I stood up to so I could tower over her. I was intimidated by her height while I was sitting. "Shhh." she laughed putting a finger on my lips. She played through my hair and messed it up, like how I normally wear it. I could see her back side and my front side in the glass shelf behind her so I could see what she was doing.

She started unbuttoning my shirt and loosened my tie. I grabbed her hand. "Don't you think you should at least learn my name before you start undressing me?" I teased.

"Be quiet." She dismissed. I nodded and let her continue, I was slightly turned on. "Can I finish reading you?" She asked rhetorically, I had nodded nonchalantly.

"I know your name is Cameron," She spoke quietly, "and this is how you dress." she said taking off my mask. My jaw dropped, "How?" I questioned. She laughed, "Everytime I made a rude comment about the brat who's party we're attending you'd cringe. When you entered you told me to get out, you went through the fridge. I'm not stupid." She shrugged.

I smiled, "Do you still wanna kiss me?" I asked. She scoffed, "What makes you think I wanna kiss you?" She said getting defensive.

"What girl doesn't?" I asked. She rolled her eyes, "and just when I thought maybe you weren't an asshole, you'd ruin it." She snapped.

I watched as she grabbed her phone and left out. I just smiled to myself and watched her leave.

She does want to kiss me, I saw it in her eyes.