Aminon Asteria Adams

Start from the beginning

Possible Best Future Self: Aminon has the opportunity to become much healthier. Retaining her creativity, emotional connection and unique view of the world. But she is able to accept herself and others love. Becoming less selfish, and much more empathetic. Her desperation dissipating. Becoming a creative genius. And a great person to know. She will always have problems with insecurity and antisocial fits, but she becomes more mature about it all.

Possible Worst Future Self: Aminon has the ability to become completely closed off from the world. Losing herself to her insecurities and self hatred. Feeling stranded in a sea of people who will never understand her. Feeling useless and like there is nothing she could add to this world. Lashing out at everyone. Extremely selfish and self serving. Becoming increasingly depressed until there is only one thing left for her to do. Die.

Strengths/Best Qualities: Creative. Kind. Reflective. Emotionally intact and honest. Empathic. Insightful. Independent.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: overly emotional. Depressed. Feeling different and rejected. Moody. Selfish. Too in the clouds. Needy. Unsatisfiable.

Likes: late nights. Stars. The moon. Poetry. Drawing. Guitar. Sad, dark aesthetic music. Paintings. Dark, dramatic colors. Expressing herself. Being understood. Quiet, alone time. Oceans and rivers.

Dislikes: bright, attention Whore colors. Overly hot days. Large crowds. Being yelled at or talked to harshly. Being social for too long. Self inflated people. Being shamed.

Hobbies/Skills: Aminon is a skilled artist. Great at painting, and drawing. She also enjoys writing poetry here and there. She can also play guitar. She likes to watch indie films. Read horror books.

Habits: Aminon cracks her knuckles when nervous.

Fears: fear of having no personal identity.

"m̸o̸t̸h̸e̸r̸ i̸g̸n̸o̸r̸e̸d̸ m̸e̸. p̸e̸r̸h̸a̸p̸s̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸'s̸ a̸ g̸o̸o̸d̸ t̸h̸i̸n̸g̸. p̸e̸r̸h̸a̸p̸s̸ i̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ b̸e̸ t̸h̸a̸n̸k̸f̸u̸l̸. b̸u̸t̸ i̸ h̸a̸t̸e̸ h̸e̸r̸. s̸o̸ m̸u̸c̸h̸."

Usual Backstory: Aminon looked like her father. That was why her mother hated her. She thought. One night, when she was around five, she wasn't sure why, her father just left. Abandoning her. Mother was never kind again after that. Growing up, Aminon was ignored by her mother. Barely spoken too unless she was in trouble. Never gotten anything. Never taken care of. She was alone. All while her sister got all the attention. Her sister might have had a hard relationship with mom, but at least it was a relationship. When she was old enough, she left her family in a heartbeat. Mother didn't care one bit. Epione did. Aminon hated to be this way, but she didn't have it in her heart to care. She immediately started chasing her dreams of being an artist. Working hard on her creations. Taking them to art shows. Writing and hoping something will be good enough. So far, she's just barely making it by. Living alone in a small apartment. Dreaming of when someone's going to see her talent. And things will finally change.

"i̸'m̸ b̸i̸t̸t̸e̸r̸. i̸ w̸i̸s̸h̸ i̸ w̸a̸s̸n̸'t̸. b̸u̸t̸ i̸ a̸m̸. i̸'m̸ n̸o̸t̸ i̸n̸ a̸ p̸l̸a̸c̸e̸ w̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ i̸ c̸a̸n̸ c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸. i̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ n̸e̸e̸d̸ t̸o̸ k̸e̸e̸p̸ l̸i̸v̸i̸n̸g̸ m̸y̸ l̸i̸f̸e̸. i̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ h̸o̸p̸e̸ i̸ g̸e̸t̸ o̸u̸t̸ s̸o̸o̸n̸."

Faceclaim: Ann Kuleshova

Individual Rp Stuff: comment here and we can talk about scenarios!