Alistair

"ηѦм℮﹩ ℌ◎ℓ∂ ℘◎ẘ℮ґ ﹩ẘ℮℮†ℌ℮Ѧґ†. ї ẘ◎η'† ℓ℮† ¥◎ʊ ℌѦṽ℮ мїη℮ ʝʊ﹩† ¥℮†."

Name: Alvanak Tar' Vidash

Nicknames: Alistair

Age: O L D

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Demisexual

Pronouns: He/Him

Birthday: He celebrates it on October 27

Zodiac: Scorpio

Species: Lesser Demon

Powers: Floating. Can phase through things. Telekinesis. The ability to slightly change his appearance. He can possess weak, and small willed organisms. Can create hallucinations. Powers expand a bit when he finds a host. Can become invisible.

"їη  ¢Ѧ﹩℮  ¥◎ʊ  ẘ℮ґ℮  ẘ◎η∂℮ґїηℊ,  м¥  ℮†ℌ℮ґ℮Ѧℓ  ḟ◎ґм  ї﹩  η◎†  ḟ◎ґ  ﹩Ѧℓ℮. ﹩◎ґґ¥ †◎  ∂ї﹩Ѧ℘℘◎їη†."

Appearance: Alistair has pale white skin that is only a bit darker than his hair that is also white. Said hair, is quite long. Going all the way down to his knees. It is Straight and flowy  whenever he doesn't have it up in a bun. He sits at about 5'8 when he's not floating and his eyes are a greyish white. He has a thin build that makes him seem more gaunt and ghost like. But he does have a bit of muscle. His face is triangular in nature. Sharp and defined. And he always looks like he's up to something. Thin lips, a sharp nose and narrow eyes.

Clothing: He can change his form to basically wear whatever he wants. His entire figure is a figment of what he wants himself to look like. His favorite thing to wear is a large trench coat. It covers everything and matches how long his hair is. And whatever else he wears with that, never includes shoes. Because he doesn't need them. Just float.

Accessories: He has a gold ring with a very large red jewel on to of it. He wears it on his middle finger.

Scars/Tattoos/Birthmarks: When he has a contract with someone, the contract is written in a strange demon language all over his body. It's invisible except for when he uses his powers. Then they light up blood red along with his eyes.

"ℌ℮¥!  ї'м  їη  ¢◎η†ґ◎ℓ  ℌ℮ґ℮!  ∂◎η'†  ¥◎ʊ  ḟ◎ґℊ℮†   ї†!"

Personality: Alistair is self-confident, strong, and assertive. Protective, resourceful, straight-talking, and decisive, but can also be ego-centric and domineering. He feels like he must control his environment, especially people, sometimes becoming confrontational and intimidating. Alistair typically has problems with his temper and with allowing himself to be vulnerable. Due to his sociopathy he can become especially hot headed and over obsessed with his emotions. But without the ability to feel empathy with other people. The relationships he makes with people are either out of necessity, or a small really close bond. He has very few morals and a light conscious. He is actually a bit of a goofball. Making jokes about literally everything for his own amusement. At his Best, self- mastering, he uses his  strength to improve others' lives, becoming heroic, magnanimous, and inspiring. At his worse, controlling, rude, hot headed, heartless, power hungry and destructive.

Possible Best Future Self: Alistair gains the ability to form true, deep connections with people. Growing from them. Along with becoming a strong, dependable leader for those people. While he still suffers with his selfishness and need to control others, he takes them enough to be the best person he can be.

Possible Worst Future Self: Becoming obsessed with his need for control, he sees everyone and everything as tools. Pawns to help him get from a to b. Becoming manipulative and unfeeling. If all goes wrong, destroy everything, start again and enjoy doing it.

Mental Illness/Disabilities: sociopathy

Strengths/Best Qualities: Many powers. Good at manipulating others. Intelligent. A true leader. Knows how to get things done. High confidence. Quick witted. Manipulative. Resourceful. Intimidating.

Weaknesses/Worst Qualities: His powers take up a lot of energy. He can't physically interact with objects or people. Hot headed. Easy to get under his skin. Doesn't think things through. Can be reckless. Can't empathize with others. Selfish.

Likes: Being in control. Getting his way. The dark. Being cold. Loose clothes. The ocean. Traveling. Fish. Mythology. Sweet, fruity smells. Quiet. Making people laugh, or scream. Cats. Rainy days. Feeling alive. EATING THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENCE- jk jk.

Dislikes: Sappy/Overly emotional stuff. People who think they are all that. Being controlled. Being out of power. Human works of art. Public displays of affection. People who abuse drugs or alcohol. Unnecessary touching.

Hobbies/Skills: Planning. Messing with people. Practicing his powers. Writing. Building. Quizzing himself. Practical jokes.

Habits: when angry or upset he uses his powers unknowingly.

Fears: of being controlled or harmed. Dying. Losing.

"My ℘Ѧ﹩† ї﹩ ℓ◎ηℊ Ѧη∂ ◎ḟ η◎ ʊ﹩℮ †◎ ¥◎ʊ ﹩◎ ♭Ѧ¢к ◎ḟḟ!"

Usual Backstory: Alistair doesn't know where he came from. All his life he has been enslaved to a powerful demon named Shaldref. Painful and long was his servitude. Thanks to a war in the demon realm, he was able to escape her grasp. Escaping to the human world. However, he couldn't stay for long. Not without an anchor. Something that tied him to the world. He found this my making a binding contract with a human. He gets to use them to stay in the world. In return, he grants them something they want with his power. He found this in a woman named Jane. Long story short, he gained an infatuation with her. Blinding him to her plans. She hated him. Escaped, and left him to die. He has little time before he is dragged back to hell. So he frantically searches for a new anchor.

"◎ʊ†  ◎ḟ Ѧℓℓ  †ℌ℮ †ℌʝηℊ﹩   ї кη◎ẘ  ʝ  ẘʝℓℓ  η℮ṽ℮ґ  ʊη∂℮ґ﹩†Ѧη∂   †ґʊ℮,  ʊη¢◎η∂ʝ†ʝ◎ηѦℓ   ℓ◎ṽ℮. ℘℮ґℌѦ℘﹩ ʝ  ¢◎ʊℓ∂  ḟʝη∂  ◎ʊ†  †ℌґ◎ʊℊℌ  ¥◎ʊґ  ℮¥℮﹩?"

Individual Rp Things: comment here and we can talk about scenarios!