||3||

Noel pov
       I woke up before Anthony. His presence made me feel even angrier. How do you get married yet still go and cheat instead of trying to build an intimate relationship with your wife. I made my way to the bathroom and got ready for the day.
After completing my hygiene stuff i put on a sports bra and a pair of short shorts. I then slid on some knee high socks and made my way out of the room and downstairs. I made myself some oatmeal and put on a pot of coffee. I was only a few bites into my food when Anthony came downstairs. "Good Morning." He spoke before going and grabbing a mug so that he could get some coffee.
      I ignored him and just stared straight ahead of myself. I pushed around my oatmeal as He looked at me in confusion just before pouring his coffee. "Is there something wrong?" He asked coming to sit in the chair across from me. I looked into his eyes for a moment. "Who is Jasmine?" He didn't speak for a moment. He just took a long sip of coffee.
           "Why do you need to know?" He asked setting his cup down. "Listen i think you have have a misconception of my intelligence just because i am younger than you," I began to speak and he looked down swirling the coffee that was in his mug. "This marriage may have been something that neither of us wanted but that doesn't mean we can't make it work."
       I watched him push the cup away and get up from his seat. "I don't want you or this marriage." I followed him upstairs and tried to reason with him. Tried to get him to understand that there is no way out of this. "You don't think i understand that i'm stuck with you. Just because we are married on paper doesn't mean we are married in my heart."
        For some odd reason i could feel myself hurt as he said those words. "I'm in love with Jasmine, I don't want you, and i never have." He said just before slamming the bedroom door close. And leaving me behind. I began to cry my body dragged its self down to the floor. I propped myself against the door and listen to the front door slam shut. I pulled my knees to my chest and gently layed my head on my knees as tears began to stream.
       Was this to be how i was to spend the rest of my life? Misery and hatred for a girl that i didn't know? Upset by the actions of both my parents and my husband. Hatred for the feelings that i longed to share with someone? To share with him. I pulled my head up against the door. The tears still streamed down my face, as i was unable to control my emotions.