Grand Preist:"Now, What may you wish for Android 17?"

17:"I wish..... for every Universe that was erased to be brought back to life."

Everyone except for myself, was very surprised for what he had wished for. But in the end, Both Zennies and the Grand Preist complied to his wish. So once the Grand Preist said his wish, all universes that were erased were back to life. The team then, came to congratule us on our win. But they noticed that (Y/N) was unconscious, so they left him to rest. Although Gohan offered, that I take him to one of Bulma's workers or herself to therapy. I did know that, therapy was were a person could talk to a proffesion that helps any mental problems so I agreed. Then Whis after bring Frieza back to life like promised, came to me saying.....

Whis:"I will say that was impressive. You three pushed passed your limits, espcially (Y/N). But he couldn't fully grasps the SSB5's true full power, probably because of it's first awakening. The body of his couldn't register it, as it was way more than his body could handle.

I nodded. As exiciting as that is, (Y/N) needs help. Whis then healed, both me and (Y/N) up before he went over to Vegeta. 

~Hours Later on Earth/ (Y/N)'s P.O.V~

You begin to slowly open your eye, to see that you're in the Son's house. Another thing you noticed, is that you're in bed with a sleeping Goki. You wonder for a second how you got here, until the events were rewinding in your head. They saw them, they saw your state. With minor painc, you question what they think of you. You didn't notice that, you were beginning to hyperventilating; thus accidently waking up Goki. As you were Hyperventilating, you begin shaking before curling up in a ball. You didn't know, what she could be thinking about you now. You begin thinking, that she wouldn't see you as Warrior; as well as think that she's pitying you right now.

You were then interrupted from your thoughts, when two pairs of arms wrapped around to pull in a hug. The hug was comforting, it felt so.....gentle and genuine. You then hugged back, as you cried into Goki's shoulder. You silently cried for minutes, until you stop Hyperventilating and your tears were dry but you didn't leave the hug. You looked to see Goki, who had a reassuring smile....

Goki:"Hey there, it's okay (Y/N). You don't have feel, so negative about yourself. Me and my friends, are always there for you." She said.

Hearing those words for Goki, they felt so honest and reassuring. But mostly, they felt so....kind.  She then said......

Goki:"(Y/N). If ysomething is ever bothering you, please tell me. I promise to help you."

Jack:"Don't worry big brother, I'll always be at your side..."

Upon remembering the promise and reassurence, you uncosciously cried. Then out of the blue, you felt a pair of soft lips on your own. You focused to see, that it was Goki kissing you! But this feeling you felt, it made you felt so....alive......

You begin to deepen the kiss, as Goki did the same

You begin to deepen the kiss, as Goki did the same. You both then begin to, passionately kiss each other. In that moment, it felt like there was no one but you two. All of those horrible memories, felt like they were fading. The tears fell on the kiss, but neither of you cared

You two kept this kissing, for what felt like forever until you both separated. Goki's face was red, as she flashed a loving smile.

Goki:"Sorry about that, hehe." she said.

She then used her fingers, to wipe away your tears away. You both brought your heads, to touch each other as you both continued to hug.

Goki:"But like I said, I'll always be there for when you're at your worst. I promise you (Y/N), I promise."

You felt a emotion that you haven't felt in forever......Happiness........Your heartbeat was beating like you ran 50 miles. But that was interrupted, when Goki said.....

Goki:"Why don't we get some rest, You did amazing at the Tournament. Hehe."

You nodded, before you both hugged each other before falling asleep.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys, for reading this story.....The Next chapter will be the last chapter before the Sequel, which I'll release in December.........Thanks for supporting this story.....Thank you and Goodbye.......

If you wish to read my other stories......

Muted Hero(Zelink) (Complete)

Boy in the Woods (Amourshipping) (ON Hold)

Broken Soul (Zelink) (Discontinued)

Broken Dragon Rider (Hiccstrid) (On Hold)

Empty Shell (Male reader X fem creppypasta)

The Twin Brother (Danny Phantom)

A saiyan that came to Remnant (Rewritting)

Then go check them out

Peace out everybody........