Chapter 1: Meeting my Senpai's Kohai

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I guess but why do you seem more excited? You've seen him before haven't you?"

"Of course I have! I just can't wait to hang our with him! Plus he's bringing pudding-chan with him, I hardly get to see pudding-chan so I know this will be fun!"

'Pudding-chan'? Was 'pudding-chan' Kuroo's friend? What a weird name for someone to have. I guess I have to wait to find out who this 'pudding-chan' is.

We arrived to the train station and aboarded the train once it arrived. As usual, I stayed quiet as I listened to Bokuto's nonsense. He was pretty loud but since the train was crowded today I didn't necessarily mind. The train ride was as usual, nothing really new or exciting happened. Once we arrived at our stop, Bokuto didn't hesitate to call Kuroo with one hand and the other used to drag me out of the train. I couldn't quite make out their conversation but I could hear Kuroo saying he was already at the meet up area.

Bokuto-san continued to drag me around which cause a few people to stare. Eventually we arrived to the meet up area, right in front of a bakery. Bokuto's head looked around curiously trying to spot Kuroo. Internally I laughed at this, he looked exactly like an owl which was quite hilarious. I cleared my throat to get Bokuto's attention. Clearly it worked because he gave me a concerned look in return

"Are you okay Aghashee?" He tilted his head curiosity

"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to head inside to get something to eat, I missed breakfast"

"Get me something too! I'll pay you back when you come back out!"

I only gave a small nod before I decided to head inside. The line was fairly long, maybe about three people ahead of me. There was a boy standing in front of me, he had a red hoodie with the hood on so I couldn't see much. The poor guy seemed calm but he kept fidgeting with the money in his hand

"Excuse me, I think it'd be much safer if you kept the money in your pocket rather than out in the open"

The boy seemed to flinch when he heard my voice. He turned his head enough for me to catch a glimpse of his blonde hair and cat like eyes. He looked forward once more as he noticed that the person in front of him was about to leave

"You're right but I doubt anyone here noticed but you"

After he said that he was next to order and pay. Something about him seemed familiar but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Before I knew it, I saw him beginning to walk away with an apple pie slice and I think a butter roll. He gave a small nod as a way of saying goodbye before it was my turn in line.

When I walked out of the bakery I had milk bread in one hand for Bokuto-san and a chocolate braided swirl bread for me. I knew for a fact that Bokuto was going to end up taking mine so I didn't even get my hopes up to eat it yet. I began to search for Bokuto-san but for some odd reason I couldn't find him, not only that but it seems that the streets had became busy. I'm bit the best with such crowed places on my own so I began to walk around. My face may have not showed it but I was internally panicking.

"AGGGAAASHEEEEE"

That voice! I knew it from anywhere, I began to push through people, quietly apologizing to them as I did so. Eventually I found Bokuto and clearly he found Kuroo because his bed head was hard to miss