Batter my heart

Depuis le début

Quinn pulled back and smirked. "Yeah? You want my big cock filling up your mouth?" She sat up on the couch as Rachel scrambled into position. She ran her thumb along Rachel's bottom lip. "Open up, nice and wide. That's it..." Quinn murmured. She grasped the base of her cock and tapped the tip against Rachel's cheek. Her cock sank into Rachel's waiting mouth, and she threw her head back at the sensation.

"Fuck... Your mouth is insane. You suck my dick so well, Rachel." Quinn was oddly vocal today, but Rachel was definitely not complaining. She pushed Quinn's cockhead inside the softness of her inner cheek and the blonde above her grunted and thumbed the shape of her cock against Rachel's mouth. Her tongue flicked Quinn's slit, making her hips stutter and her ass flex against the actress' hand. Quinn grunted, pulling her cock back and stroking herself slowly. "Easy. You're going to make me come early with a tongue like that."

Rachel beamed and nipped Quinn's inner thigh. It was always a boost for her self-esteem to be the cause of Quinn's early arrival. She watched the escort stave off her orgasm by fisting her slick cock. She sat down on the couch, her pants still pooled at her feet. Rachel rose off the floor and straddled Quinn's lap, the head of her meat bumping against her stiff clit.

Without preamble, Quinn positioned her cock against Rachel's entrance and she sank down on it greedily, a gasp and a moan erupting from her lips. Rachel trembled and clung to Quinn. "Oh god, being filled to the brim with your cock... I love it." She whimpered against the prostitute's mouth, while beneath her, Quinn squirmed, hips rising in shallow undulations, her girth coated with the abundance of Rachel's cum.

"I know you do. I can feel your pussy." Quinn grinned and nuzzled the valley of Rachel's tits, mouthing at her nipples until they were stiff and grazing her cheek. "It's milking me like it doesn't want my dick to leave you." She hummed and gripped Rachel tighter to her body. Quinn rutted up into her pussy, her slickness dripping down to her balls and coating her thighs. "I'm the only one who can make you feel like this, Rachel." Quinn's voice dropped into a low, rough murmur against the softness of Rachel's breasts.

The actress felt something deep, and it wasn't just Quinn's cock thrusting in and out of her slick heat. She heard it in Quinn's tone. The greediness. The selfishness. The way she clung to Rachel and pounded into her, their slick skins slapping in an erotic rhythm that made Rachel shiver. Her fists tightened into Quinn's hair and she rolled her hips, allowing Quinn's thick meat to graze her sensitive walls, making her twitch. She wanted to come, and she could feel it brewing in her lower belly, like a tidal wave.

Quinn gripped Rachel's ass tighter and craned her neck for a kiss. Their lips brushed, and Rachel clenched. She wouldn't stop shaking as she came with a breathless cry. Underneath her, Quinn increased the roughness of her pace. She pushed off the couch and flipped them over so that she was pounding in and out of Rachel until her hips froze and cum pulsed out of her cock. She lay panting on top of Rachel, her dick softening, her lips wandering across Rachel's breasts.

So entranced were they with each other, and so exhausted by their activities that they barely heard the door open. They did, however, heard the angry footsteps that echoed throughput the din of Rachel's home. "Get off of her! Now!"

Quinn pulled apart from Rachel but not before kissing her forehead. She pulled her boxers and pants up around her hips and Rachel looked over Quinn's shoulder to see a crowd of people in her home, led by Elle and followed by Steven, and Delilah. The housekeeper looked embarrassed, averting Rachel's eyes as much as possible. Quinn stood in between Rachel's nakedness and the crowd, who seemed to stare at the actress in disbelief, save for Elle. "Who are you people?" Quinn asked, calm as a spring breeze rustling through the leaves of trees. She stood up and threw a blanket over Rachel's body.