History of a pleasure seeker

Magsimula sa umpisa

Quinn wanted to close her eyes and focus on Rachel's hot, talented mouth taking in her length where other women struggled to even take her halfway, but she didn't. She wanted to watch Rachel, her pink lips wrapped around her pulsing cock. She breathed raggedly and pushed her dick into Rachel's mouth, groaning when the sensitive tip dragged against the ridged roof of her mouth. "Jesus... Remember what I taught you last night?" She asked, her voice ragged. "Y-yeah, just like that. Use your tongue some more—fuck..."

Rachel bobbed her head faster, her hands roaming Quinn's muscled thighs. She even dared to take Quinn deep in her throat, her muscles clenching and working around the escort's throbbing cock. She made slick, choking noises, making Quinn grunt and pull back slightly. "I don't want to make you gag, but holy shit that's hot."

Pulling back with her lips slick with spit, Rachel dragged her mouth up and down Quinn's shaft. She licked her balls until Quinn was trembling and gripping the edge of the kitchen counter. "I need to come, Rachel." Quinn begged, her fingers running through Rachel's silky hair.

"If I make you blow your cum in my mouth, what will you do for me?" Rachel asked with a delighted grin on her lips. She kissed Quinn's cockhead and dipped the tip of her tongue into the slit of her cock. Quinn shuddered and clung harder to the counter, as Rachel toyed with the most sensitive part of her cock.

"I'll eat your pussy." Quinn gasped out, her legs unstable. "I'll eat it so well, like it's the best I ever had. And it actually is." She grinned and pushed her cock back between Rachel's puckered lips. "I'll lick you and suck you and bite down on your pussy until you're s-shaking and screaming my name for the entire neighbourhood to hear... Then I'll fuck you. Again. And again, until you're shaking, quivering, writhing mess on your bed."

Rachel shivered in delight and sucked back Quinn's thick meat in her mouth. She bobbed her head, her tongue laving and making sure Quinn's cock was slick with spit and precum. And soon enough, the escort was tugging on Rachel's hair, her hips stuttering as she unloaded copious amounts of thick cum on the actress' tongue. Rachel swallowed, and Quinn grunted. She pulled her up for a slow kiss, humming at her taste of her semen on Rachel's mouth.

After a quick breakfast of toast, fruit preserves, and orange juice, Quinn was back on her knees, her nose and her mouth buried in Rachel's wetness, having a different meal altogether. She slurped and nibbled until the actress was whimpering and humping her mouth in greedy juts of her hips. In her pants, Quinn was hard again. It was difficult not to be, especially because Rachel was trying so hard to keep quiet. Which is why Quinn made it her mission to help Rachel let loose; make her scream.

At least, more so than she was already doing so now.

Quinn knew she made Rachel come plenty of times, so when she came up for air, her chin soaked with Rachel's girl cum, to see the actress' tits rising and falling, the sated smile on her lips, and her half-closed eyelids was enough payment for Quinn. Except... Not. She still needed the nine hundred bucks she was promised. Rachel may be one of the sexiest, most delightfully corruptible client Quinn ever had, but that doesn't mean she get her services for free.

By midday, Rachel was limp and melted against her bed, while Quinn showered in her bathroom. She emerged, her skin damp and her hair clinging close to her head. Wearing nothing but her boxer briefs and the towel around her neck, Quinn stooped down and picked up her clothes. "May I use your ironing board, if you have one?"

Rachel pointed towards the closet door, and watched as Quinn dampened her shirt and proceeded to iron it. "So, it may sound insensitive of me to ask, seeing as you're still riding that post-orgasmic haze. About the payment?"

The actress grunted and rolled over to her bedside table. She took out a cheque, scribbled on it, and handed it back to Quinn. Nine hundred dollars, all in one piece of paper. The prostitute tucked it in her wallet. She finished straightening out her clothes and slipped it on while it was still warm. Quinn approached Rachel and kissed her forehead lightly. "You can call me whenever you want. I'm sure I'll always have time for you."