The Unexpected

P.O.V Fenzy

I was lying in my sleeping bag, and I got tired, I sat down I looked around, the first thing I saw was Zak and Cloe lying scorched, My mother sleeping until they shower their love honey, this is very uncomfortable for me because even sleeping innocently they make me hold candle, I changed my look, my field of vision was to my right, over there you were sleeping, as always, let out a long, heavy sigh, I raised my knees and put my head between them, and let one breath, and I'm here without sleep doing anything, you know I'll have a glass of water, I looked for you a last and let out a last breath, I picked her up, carefully walked on tiptoe, open to port I passed her and closed behind me carefully, and headed to the cusine.

  I got to the kitchen opened one of the cupboards and took a cup, went to the tap, open, waited for the water to run and fill my glass to more or less in the middle, and closed the torneita and walked to the dining table and sat down, and I was there, alone thinking about him.

- Arrgg will I not have peace to take a simple glass of water without it being in my mind- I esclamei aloud at first thought hastily that no one had heard what I said ...

- Who does not go out of your mind ??

 On hearing this I almost fell off my chair, I jumped, my heart was beating a mile a minute, the voice, guess who was this voice !!!

 - Kiet your Idiot, you have to kill me heart, what are you doing up at this hour -?!? Esclamei him, staring at her beautiful green eyes.

 And you began to slowly walk my way, every step he took my heart beat faster and faster ...

- I'll just answer your question, when you answer my ...- you pulled the chair on my right side and sat down, and finished the sentence -... Small!

 Des Cloe who was kidnapped by Lon, we are much closer, and Kendo I say closer, is not to be kinder to each other, and instead, more when I say close, is going to the movies together as obvious friends, I spend hours and hours in their home playing video games, etc ... And then I come des calling you Idiot, and you calling me Little, why is not it more obviously you just call me that when we are alone. And I confess that I love when he calls me that, seila, I feel like I was special to him.

- What question? - Said as if I had not heard what he asked, and I heard what he said just did not want to answer the question yourself.

- The question I just did when I got here in the kitchen - esclamou you.

- I do not remember any question you made me Kiet !.

- Fenzy you ...- sighed -... not lie to me !!!

- Kiet I'm telling the truth, for you trust me -?!?! I told him, then lowered my head and closed my eyes.

-Fenzy ...- He turned with his body in front of mine, put his hands around my waist, (my heart started beating faster than before), and carefully turned him to stay in front of your , pulled my chair closer to her at this point nosos bodies were more or less only 30 sentimetros away from each other, I was still with my eyes closed with my head down, you lovingly put his hand on my chin and pulled my head up I was still with my eyes closed, I felt more, the unexpected, he pressed his forehead to mine, my heart was almost jumping out so my chest, I could feel our breath mingle, could feel that you were scared, afraid I separated our foreheads and ask what you were doing, maybe I did, the more I was discouraged, because despite being very strange, it was good actually pretty good, and I feel I could not get any better.

- Fenzy, I can not stand seeing you like this, you walk different, strange, like something was bothering you, something out of the ordinary, normal, its normal, please I emploro you, tell me, what's going on with that you -?!?! you said whispering to me in a calm tone while half desperate, tenderly, you never treated me like this before.