Freddie smirked. "Thanks guys. So, when are you three gonna propose to the loves of your lives?"

Andre had been dating Tori for a year now, and they were both so happy with how their lives turned out. Andre loved Tori more than anything, and the same for Tori.

Robbie had been dating Cat for seven months, and they were both completely in love with each other. Robbie didn't know when he was going to propose, but he was definitely going to someday.

Beck had fell in love with Carly Shay, which Freddie thought was a great girl for the Canadian. Carly had arrived back from Italy, and fell in love with Beck as well, and were now dating for several months, and they couldn't be happier.

"Someday, man," Beck smiled. "Someday."

~•~•~

"Where are we going now?" Jade asked after they left the fancy restaurant.

Freddie grinned. "You'll see."

"Ugh, I hate when you say that."

"No you don't."

"Okay fine, I don't," she sighed. "But I still hate surprises."

Freddie had thought his girlfriend, hopefully soon-to-be fiance, looked absolutely breathtaking in the gorgeous black dress she was wearing, her raven hair curled and her make-up adorned on her face as usual.

She was too beautiful.

He drove to the hillside where he took her to the first time they hung out together, and they both got out of the car.

"I love this place," she breathed, taking in the stunning view of Las Angeles.

"I know you do," Freddie chuckled. "But I also have a surprise for you."

Jade quirked an eyebrow. "Really? What is it?"

Then he pulled out the small box, and fell down to one knee.

Jade immediately covered her mouth with a hand, not believing what she was seeing.

"Oh my god," she whispered.

Freddie grinned up at her. "Jade, you mean absolutely everything to me. I have no idea what I would do if you weren't in my life. It was impossible for me to not fall completely and utterly in love with you, and when I did, I knew you were the woman I am meant to spend the rest of my life with."

Jade felt tears prick her eyes as he finished his speech.

"So, Jadelyn August West," he said, looking up into her big blue eyes. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

Jade nodded, tears falling down her cheeks as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him as hard as she could.

He laughed and pulled away from her, sliding the beautiful ring onto her finger. She laughed softly, still not believing he had just proposed to her.

"I love you so much," he murmured, lifting her chin and pulling her into a soft kiss.

After they pulled apart she whispered, "I love you too."

She was now his fiance, and he was now hers.

He couldn't wait to get married to the love of his life.

Soon, he would begin the rest of his life with the woman he loved more than absolutely anything.

Oh, how he couldn't wait.

--------

One more chapter to go!!!

I've enjoyed writing this, kinda sad it's coming to an end even though it's super short lol. I really hope you've enjoyed it so far!

What's your favorite show? Mine is Victorious and Dynasty lmao.

Until next time!
~Izzy