Chapter 19 • A different Life

Start from the beginning

She was wearing simple orange clothes, her hair simply tied but still she looked beautiful.

Arjun starred at her dreamily. An eternity will be less for him to adore her. She was simply his everything, he didn't even want to think about what worse could have happened if he didn't reach there on time. He couldn't part with his Krishnaa.

Then the two ladies served the food and after that they decided to sleep.

.

"Hmm, it's calm here." Draupadi said.

"Yeah...but are you comfortable??" Arjun asked.

"What made you ask this?" Draupadi said.

"Like the bed isn't so comfortable,you know," he said.

"It's okay for me.. what you?" She looked up to him.

"You don't worry about me, I've alot experience of living in forest." He winked at her

"How?" She asked.

"I've roamed around the whole Aryavrat in disguise, that's how I have lived like that."

"Hmm, that also true, so you have alot of experience. But one question, why you used to roam around the whole Aryavrat like a commoner?" She asked.

"I wanted to see Aryavrat from its roots. I can't see that by being Arjuna but as Savyasachi and you know, I'm so glad, I got to meet you while roaming around. One of the best things ever happened in my life." Arjun smiled at her.

"Yes, one of the best things in my life too otherwise my life was written in miseries." She sighed.

"Maybe, why to think about something that didn't happen?" He said, "and why you used to roam around like Krishnaa? Any reason, Princess Draupadi?"

"Same as yours but I only roamed in Panchal... You can get back to the palace on time if you go out of Panchaal, you know." She giggled.

"I know, wasn't it difficult to sneak away from the palace?"

"Very much but I'm a pro." She giggled.

"Oh!"

"Divya and Radha, they knew." She said.

"Divyanshi, my pretty sister in law. My brother likes her!"

"What??? Which one, Sehdev or Nakul?"

"Sehdev is not, definitely, it's Nakul." Arjun said.

"And she likes him."

"Love birds." Arjun laughed.

"Hope they get their ways to each other."

"Not right now at least... Arya.." draupadi's smile faded at some thought.

"What is it?"

"The news would have reached Hastinapur. Ma, Maharaj, Kakashree, Rajkumar Nakul and Sehdev... Everyone would be thinking..we're no more and most be.... In deep remorse... It's not.."

"It's not right... But... I don't know. I really don't know anything. I'm torn." Arjun sighed, "Ma must be in shock."

"They'll be okay, soon." She console.

"Hmm."

"It's so much excruciating, I mean, it's a whole new and different Life... There is another and we're torn between this. Either brings remorse. If not to us, then to others."

"Yes, I couldn't agree more."

_

"What?" Divyanshi was shocked, "No! Nothing can happen to my jiji! She is born from fire, fire can kill her!"

"But it's the truth my daughter," Draupad said while shedding tears.

"Jiji." Divyanshi cried, "and Rajkumar Arjun too?"

"Yes."

_

"Maa, please eat." Nakul said, he hasn't cracked any lame joke from past few hours, he hasn't laughed like a manic or teased anyone.

"No, I'm okay, Nakul."

"Your fasting won't bring them back." Sehdev said.

"So what shall I do that might bring them back?"

"We don't know." The twins lowered their faces.

After sometime Madri said, "Call the Raj guru, we'll find a date for the yagna for the peace to their souls."

"Okay." Nakul and Sehdev nodded.

_

"Draupadi, are we doing the right thing?" Arjun asked.

"I don't know Arya." Draupadi replied.

"All I know is that I want you to be safe, I'm not saying that we're never gonna go back but not now at least." Arjun said and hugged her.

"I know," she said softly, "and I can understand your concern."

"Thank you." He said.

_______________________________________

❤️❤️Van Vas life...and actually I'm a 🐨 Koala... Because I like to eat, sleep and then repeat but it doesn't happen anyways... And Koalas are so cute...😍😍😍😍😍😍 #Koalalover 🐨 ❤️❤️✨✨😚😚❤️❤️cute Koalas.

Anyways, How was the update??

Don't forget to
VOTE ❤️
COMMENT ❤️
SHARE❤️
Love you all 3000