Part 3

(Harrys pov)

Me and the boys were visiting people at the hospital, people with cancer. We were in this big Lounge room meeting people when a young girl walked in. She looked no older than 17-18 years old. A girl hugged her then this girl slowly walked over to the seat sitting down, I looked at the boys who were all talking to younger children so I walked over to this girl "hi I'm harry" I said holding my hand out she didn't shake it "I know" she said faintly "so do you like our music?" I asked her she took awhile to answer me she slowly adjusted herself in the seat "I'm not going to lie to you, I don't. But my brother always told me if someone famous visits go say hello even if it's for 10 seconds" she told me wow I've never in my life met someone who actually speaks there mind.. She was honest and I liked that "does your brother visit you?" I asked her she looked at me in the eyes, her eyes were watered up like she was about to cry "he died" she said with a sad tone in her voice "oh I'm sorry to hear that" I told her "how old are you?" I tried changing the conversation "16" she replied, someone who's 16 years old should be suffering with cancer, they should be out enjoying their lives, they should be going to parties, having fun with their friends. "I-I've got to go" she said slowly standing up, I helped her but she just got her hand off my arm.. She walked out the door and down the corridor I decided to follow her until she reached her room. I looked through the window of her room to see her getting into her bed and getting her laptop from her bedside table and placing it on her lap, I knocked on the door "come in" she said not even looking up, I guess she thought it was one of the nurses. "Hi" I said walking towards her "are you stalking me?" She asked laughing "n-no" I stuttered "I'm joking, why are you here?" She asked I took a deep breath "I just wanted to talk to you, you seem like a nice girl and I want to know your story" I said sitting on the chair next to her bed "no one wants to hear my story" she said looking at her laptop screen "I do" I told her looking into her eyes she closed her laptop and sat looking at me... "I was 14 when I found out my brother Dylan had cancer, he died at the beginning of the year. I was told I didn't have it but when it came to my 16th birthday I felt ill and that's when I found out I had cancer. My parents blamed theirselves for it. I've been here for 6 months as I've got to be on 24/7 care and I can't get that at home. This is the room my brother had when he had cancer.. the room he took his last breath in" she told me with tears rolling down her face "I still see him harry, I see him standing at the window looking at me. I see him everywhere I go. He's always with me harry. He's always there" she said crying more I stood up and hugged her "what about your parents, how often do they visit?" I asked her she took a deep breath still crying "they come as often as they can but they've got to work to pay for my medical bills. They come after work and sometimes before work but I don't really like them coming because it reminds them too much of Dylan especially this room. They try keep as strong as possible but I can see through them. I know they're hurting. I'm hurting too but there's nothing we can do but hope and pray" she told me but the conversation was cut loose "there you are harry" the boys said coming into Leah's room I looked at them and back at Leah.. I knew I had to go. I knew I had to. But I didn't want to. I wanted to stay here with Leah and comfort her. "Hey, I see you earlier but you left before I got the chance to say hello" liam said to Leah "I just didn't feel like being there" she said I took a deep breath and stood up "Leah, I'm so sorry I have to go. But it was lovely talking to you. I promise you I will come back and visit you" I said giving her a hug "I won't be surprised if you don't" she said as I started to stand up walking towards the door. Who is she?" Zayn asked me talking about Leah that's when I told them her story "wow the girls been through a lot" liam said looking at me in the eyes, we was in the car on the way to an interview "what if you visit her and do it on a regular basis what happens if she gets so used to you visiting and when we are on tour and you can visit what will happen?" Niall asked I took a deep breath and that's when it came to me. I'm going to buy her a journal so she can write to me when I'm not there and when I visit her after tour I can read the whole thing like its a book, I can see what she's been up to. What she's been feelings. Ect.... "I'll buy her a journal so she can write down everything and I can read it when we get off your" I told the boys smiling. They smiled back and we carried on the conversation.