Part 5

*AGSPOV*

  I walked in and sat down on the couch. Maybe this was too hard. Maybe I couldn't handle being just friends with Anna. I closed my eyes and tried distracting myself but, when I closed them all I could see was her beautiful eyes, her smile, and that cute laugh. A few moments later, I heard Anna walking into the living room.

"Bubs." She said as she sat down next to me with a pillow and blanket in hand. "You can't sleep with out this stuff." Her voice shook a little and I could tell she came out here to talk.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she wrapped the blanket around herself.

"I know I told you to give me a couple days..." she looked down and I looked away out of fear for what would come next. I took a deep breath and tried to hold in tears.

"You don't have to say it. I understand." I still wasn't looking but she pulled my chin around to her.

"Look at me, bubs." She smiled a little bit.

Her hand on my cheek, she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed her back with a little bit more intensity.

"Wait, what does this mean then?" I asked as we broke away.

"It means I'm literally just an idiot." She let out a laugh. "The hottest girl-probably in the universe, with the biggest heart, the best sense of humor, is after me. Me? I don't know why I didn't get it before. You aren't just funny and hot, you prove to me through actions everyday. The way you'd call me before a game to wish me luck, or call me after to congratulate me. The way you forget about everybody and everything else to fly out for a grad party. Or the way that you've some how managed to already save me a hand full of times and we aren't even dating yet." My smile was unshakable. My eyes were watering but it was all happy. I saw a tear fall down Anna's cheek.

"You realize that I'm the one that's getting a prize here, right?" I laughed a little.

"No. You'll never fully understand how lucky I am that I get someone like you. And I'm sorry, I'm sorry about hurting you and the confusion...and what must've felt like me leading you on. I guess I knew before I knew." She smiled and wiped away a tear.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her hard. Every part of my body was screaming. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in. She smiled in our kiss and we both giggled as we continued. It was like we could finally feel happy. She wrapped the blanket around both of us and we just held each other. We talked for what felt like hours while Anna laid on my chest. I rubbed her back and every once in a while we would kiss and just talk about how nice it was to finally be able to show this kind of affection towards each other and have it mean something. After a while we fell asleep, curled up on the couch together.

******

Alright now we're talkin ;) also might upload two chapters bc this one was short so but hope u guys are liking it so far