Chapter Seven

I've been busy with trying to control my power that I nearly forgot about Dabi. I spent most my days in the dorms but I get to hang out with everyone! Deku is always so nice and we both can geek out sometimes! Bakugo is the same old jerk, but I can since something off with him. Todoroki has been oddly curious about my quirk and everyone else is just nosy. I'm glad that I can see color, but nothing feels, or looks the same. Nothing looks real.

One morning, I wake up and chill on the couch, watching the sun rise. Someone sat down next to me and chuckled. I look over to see Bakugo.

"Don't get the wrong idea freak." He snarled.

"I wasn't..." I whispered.

"Tch, I don't believe you..."

"What do u mean?"

"How can you still act so... sane..."

"I don't know... to be honest I feel empty, as if I've lose something that gave me meaning..." I sigh. "Feels like I've lost my purpose..."

Before I knew it, Bakugo pulled me in for a hug, I could tell that he felt uncomfortable, yet he only held me closer. Tears start at my eyes as I cuddle close to him, just wanting to be held.

"Listen, I'm no good at love trashy words, but I do have a bad habit of speaking my mind." His harsh voice was forced to me soft. "Never think of yourself badly, keep your her up and you can be second best."

"Second?"

"Well duh, I'm the number one at everything!" The moment was ruined. "If you try to even surpass me!"

"Okay..." I sat up and went back to the other side of the couch.

Bakugo grabbed my wrist and growled his words, "don't you ever do that again!"

"Do what?!" I began to shake.

"Never take your attention off of me!" Was this his way flirting? I'm confused.

"Um... what do you mean?!"

He didn't answer, my heart began to pound as his cold stare dived deeper into my soul.

"Neko..."

"Hm..?"

Before he could continue, Todoroki pulls Bakugo off of me. The way those two boy acted around me scared me, it was like two starved wolves fighting over a small piece of meat! The air grew thin and sharp as ice. The both of them glared at each other, leaving me to wonder why there were fighting?