1 - Walking Alive Girl - Chapter 1.

Start from the beginning

Now it's me. And Danny. I'm hoping none of the babies or kids don't get killed. I was walking towards a car hoping it's filled up. I've slowly opened it killed a walker with my knife as I've set my Danny in his car seat beside the grass as I looked around the keys are in there I start the car. Quickly getting him in the car as it's maybe 3? So I wanna get a safe spot that's good- "Safe". I started down the road when I've seen Him- Derek- dead. I wiped a tear as only his Head was recognizable. I looked back as I seen Danny Smiling as he's playing with his favorite toy his Stuff Bear and his set of keys. He yawned as I quickly pulled over in an Office Depot before quickly rocking him just in case as I've sat there for 2 hours for an result as I didn't know if he would wake right up before getting in the car and taking the road once again.

-Dog: Alright. Is it cool if we get to the creek before we head out? It won't take long. We gotta fill up on water, we can boil it later. Everyone goes back into the cars, except Rick and Hershel. Rick: Knock yourself out. Hershel: She can't take much more of this moving about. Rick: Well, what else can we do, let her give birth on the run? Hershel puts his hand on Rick's shoulder. Hershel: You see a way around that? Hershel leaves. Daryl: Hey, while the others wash their panties, let's go hunt. That owl didn't exactly hit the spot. Rick and Daryl leave the others to go hunting. They see a prison, surrounded by walkers. Daryl: That's a shame. Rick looks at it and at the walkers. Around the prison Rick cuts the wire around the prison with pliers. Glenn and Maggie kill a walker. Rick: Watch the backside! Lori: Got it. Everyone crosses the wire, they are now in an alley surrounding the prison. Rick: (To T-Dog) Hurry! Hurry! Glenn and Daryl close the wire up. They run, the walkers approach but are stopped by the wire. Daryl opens a door. The alley stops here. There is a courtyard filled with walkers, and then the prison. Rick looks at it. Rick: It's perfect. If we can shut that gate, prevent more from filling the yard, we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by tonight. Hershel: So how do we shut the gate? Glenn: I'll do it. You guys cover me. Maggie: No, it's a suicide run. Glenn: I'm the fastest. Rick: No. You, Maggie and Beth draw as many as you can over there (he points a direction) , pop them through the fence. Daryl, go back to the other tower. Carol, you've become a pretty good shot, take your time, we don't have a lot of ammo to waste. Hershel, you and Carl, take this tower. Carl: Alright. Everybody gets in position. Rick: I'll run for the gate. Glenn, T-Dog, Maggie and Beth draw the walkers by screaming, and kill them by stabbing them in the head through the fence. Glenn, T-Dog, Maggie, Beth: Come on! Hey, come here! Come on! Hey, come here! Come on! Hey come on! Come on! Come on! Hey come on, get over here, come on!

Lori opens the door for Rick. He runs towards the prison, shooting walkers who get in his way. Glenn: Come on! Come on! Daryl, Carol, Carl and Hershel kill the walkers who get close to Rick. Carol almost shoots Rick by mistake. Carol: Sorry. Beth: Hey, come on, over here! Hey! Hey, hey, hey, come on, over here! The walkers are drawn to Rick, but he manages to shut the gate. Then, he goes in the tower and closes the door, followed by all the walkers. Carol: He did it! Daryl: Light it up! Hershel and Carl keep shooting some walkers. So does T-Dog. Rick is at the top of the tower, and he kills walkers too, and laughs. Maggie and Beth shoot some through the fence. Lori, Carol and Daryl kill some too. Rick kills the last one and smiles. They all meet up next to the yard. Carol: Fantastic! Daryl: Nice shooting. Carol: Yeah. (to Lori) You okay? Lori: I haven't felt this good in weeks. They go in the courtyard. Carol: Oh! Oh, oh! We haven't had this much space since we left the farm! (she laughs) Ah... Glenn puts down a walker. T-Dog laughs. T-Dog: Wooooo! In the yard, around a fire, at night Everyone except Daryl, Rick and Carol is sitting around a fire. Glenn eats something. Glenn: Mmmm... Just like mom used to make. Maggie smiles. Lori eats and looks at Rick who's on watch next to the fence. T-Dog: Tomorrow, we'll put all the bodies together. We want to keep them away from that water. Now, if we can dig a canal under the fence, we'll uh have plenty of fresh water. Hershel: The soil is good, we could plant some seed, grow some tomatoes, cucumbers, soybeans. (He looks at Rick) That's his third time around. If there was any part of it compromised, he'd have found it by now.