Chapter - 1

"I'm pregnant"

"With who's child, cause it not mines!"

"What are you saying I thought you love me"

"I don't love you. I just wanted you for a good fuck and some money. If you Haven't notice but your literally loaded with money"

"B-but....our baby. Your going to abandoned our child!"

"Its your fault for trusting me. You should've kept your legs close. Your are 15 about to be 16 and I'm only 18. Like come on I have a life to live. And on top of that I have a lover"

"Y-you...what?"

"What are you deaf or something. I said I. Have . A . Lover!"

"But... Me, our child. What am I suppose to do!"

"Here's 2 options. You can abort that mistake. Or you can have it, but make sure that little bitch of yours don't know who the fuck I am Jungkook"

"HOW COULD I FALL FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!"

"Cause I was your crush and you mistake me for your first love"

"I really made a mistake with dating you Yugyeom"

"Well I regret dating you, but not the fuck. Bye loser"

__

The doors of the grand hotel open, Revealing the Jeons.

Jeon Ji
Jeon hiya
Jeon Junghyun
Jeon Jungkook and his son
Jeon Jeonsan

The Jeons were highly respected, but not for there money, but because of there humbleness, and the high respect they have for everyone.

They don't think of people as rats in the streets, because of how poor a person is, they treat people with the same respect, they want to be treated with.

They are highly respected, that even the President of South Korea, have met them and have high respects for them.

So when there youngest son, Jeon Jungkook got pregnant at 15, they didn't judge the boy. Instead the media gave him encouragement about being a young mother.

His parents didn't get mad at him that much. They didn't kick their beloved son out, for one mistake that turned into a blessing.

Instead they help him through it, and encouraged him to be strong for the baby.

Jungkook told his parents what happened. He told his parents about him. And how he treated him like trash, when he found out he got pregnant with his child.

Jungkook dad Ji, was furious that his son had to go through something like that. He met jungkook boyfriend Yugyeom.

The dude seem, pretty chill and layed back, but he didn't like the look he gave Jungkook. But he thought it was ok, as long as his beloved son was happy. He was happy.

But he was wrong.

And that's the only thing he hated about himself as a father for his 2 boys, and now his grandson.

He should've took charge and asked Yugyeom more about himself, and listen to his heart not head.

But nonetheless he showed his son cared, and stand by him when he knew he needed him most.
__
The Jeons stand still for the pictures, that were taking by the paparazzi.

Jeonsan was very shy, and hid in his mommy neck, making the whole camera crew and everybody that was there coo at the little boy.

Especially a certain CEO

__
Vote and comment