"A warning? For what?" Jesse asked.

Isa continued, "Yes, he said something about these Romeo and PAMA figures."

"Not them again," Jessica mumbled.

"I see you are already familiar with them," Isa said.

Jessica nodded, "All too well."

"This is going to be a lot harder than we anticipated," Petra pointed out.

Isa suddenly started to feel a bit faint. She started to lean against Milo so that she didn't collapse onto the bed nd worry everyone again. Milo noticed her sudden faintness and sighed.

"I think we should let her rest a little more," he suggested.

Isa looked back at him almost annoyed, "Milo, I'm fine."

"Well you look like you're going to pass out again. So, I think it would be best if you try to get a few more hours of rest," Milo said.

"Milo's right, you need your rest. You can come to our world when you've recovered," Jessica agreed.

Jesse nodded, "And besides, it's not like the portal closes instantly after being used."

Isa sighed, "I guess that's true."

"Good, now lay down and rest," Milo said, playfully shoving her onto the bed.

"We better get going anyways," Jesse said as he lead the group out the door.

Isa sighed as she watched the group leave the room on their way back to their world. Milo laid next to her before wrapping an arm around her waist and covering them both in the sheets. Eventually, Isa had fallen asleep in Milo's arms once again.

—————————————————————

Upon arriving home, the group immediately made their way back to the temple. They arrived back at the temple to find the others busy with training. Olivia noticed that they were back and stopped what she was doing before making her way over to them.

"How'd everything go?" she asked the four of them.

"Just fine, well almost," Jessica answered.

Olivia gave her a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"Where are the others? We need to say this to everyone," Jesse said.

"I'll go get them," Olivia said before rushing out to get the others.

She came back a couple minutes later with the old Order, Radar, Ivor, and Axel following behind her. The group was relieved to see the four of them had returned so soon.

"So what's the news?" Axel asked.

Jessica and Jesse glanced at each other before Jesse decided to speak up, "Well as we all know, Hadrian and Cassie have capture Harper, Mevia, and Otto, but there's a new twist on the subject."

Ivor grumbled, "Great, more trouble I assume?"

"You're right about trouble. Hadrian and Cassie have allies now," Jessica continued where her brother left off.

Jesse nodded, "Ivor, you remember PAMA and Romeo, right?"

Ivor sighed, "PAMA was a pain in the ass, and Romeo was just annoying. BUt anyways, yes I remember them." His eyes widened, "Oh fuck."

The twins nodded. PAMA really was a major pain, and Romeo was no better. So, those two along with Hadrian and Cassie was probably going to be pretty tough, despite the fact that they had defeated them all once before.