8// daisies

What am I doing here? I'm worthless aren't I? I'm nothing

Water filled up the empty, white, room.
Can I drown?
The light dimmed, the only sound was the water splashing against the walls of the room.
I love you (y/n).

— {Tuesday}
I jolted up and looked around. (y/n) was turned onto her side, she was definitely still asleep. I gently brought a hand up to my eye and rubbed it.
"what the hell was my dream about?"
(y/n) rolled towards me and put her head on my chest. "are you awake?" her soft voice sounded. I smiled a bit. "did I wake you?" I rested a hand on top of her head.
"no, I was having a scary dream."
Her hand tightly gripped my white t shirt. "want to talk about it?" She stayed quiet. I patted her head twice then got up. She lifted her head up as soon as I started to get up. "We have school," (y/n)'s voice sounded sad. "Yeah, we get to see everyone."
I tried being enthusiastic, whatever her dream was really brought her down. "I don't want to go," (y/n softly sighed. I turned to her. "You don't want to go? Really?" I was completely shocked.
Usually (y/n) likes going to see her friends and stuff. Seeing her like this feels unnatural.
"But you have to go."
She burrowed deeper under the blanket, as some sort of way to refuse. "If you tell me the reason I'll understand better," I said, kneeling in front of the lump that hid under the blanket. She stuck her face out of the blanket and sat up in front of me, giving me a sort of pouty look.
"I don't like the uniform."
Her eyebrows furrowed even more while I deadpan.
"You don't wanna go because..-" "yes!! Okay?! I don't like the uniform," she hid back under the blanket and grumbled to herself. When she gets like this there are only 2 solutions. Bribe her with candy, which I don't have, or ignore her. The only option I have is to leave her by herself while I get ready for school. I get up off of the ground and walk into the kitchen, searching for something to eat. I guess being late didn't really bother me much right now.
~~

"Come on (y/n). You've already got your uniform on," Todoroki begged. (y/n) crossed her arms and stared up at her half and half friend. "It's already 9:30 what's the point in going," (y/n) pouted. Todoroki slung his backpack onto one shoulder and opened (y/n)'s front door, stepping out of the way so she can walk through first. "If you don't go how will you get any stronger?"
(y/n) furrowed her brows. She knew that she wouldn't get stronger even if she did go to class.
"Yeah, you're right," she turned to Todoroki, who was standing on her front porch locking the door for her, and smiled. "I don't think you need to go though! You're already so strong!" (y/n)'s eyes became starry as she admired her friend. "..I think you're strong too," Todoroki mumbled, fumbling with (y/n)'s house key. "You've got two contrasting quirks that are both so cool!" She ran to the end of her driveway and jumped up enthusiastically.
'well at least she's in a better mood,' Todoroki thought.
~~

"(Y/N)!!" Mina jumped up and ran over to (y/n), immediately picking her up and squeezing her. "m-Mina!" She squeak, unable to breathe. Todoroki walked past the two and sat down. "Where were you two?" Momo whispered to Todoroki. He just stared blankly at Mina and (y/n) in response.
"Mina!" (y/n) desperately shouted. Mina giggled a bit and put the short girl, gently, down. "(y/n) I missed you!," Mina whined, getting down to (y/n)'s size. (y/n) cupped her hands over Mina's ear and brought her mouth to the tiny opening. "I didn't see much of a reason to come."
Mina frowned.
(y/n) stepped back so she was in front of Mina. (y/n) used her fingers to turn the corners of Mina's frown into a smile. "It's okay! Don't be sad!" (y/n) slowly took her hands away studying Mina. (y/n) would describe her expression as happy but sad.
"(y/n), if you're done-" "yeah! I'll go sit."
(y/n) turned her head to Aizawa and flashed him a smile, assuring him that she was fine. Mina followed (y/n) to the rows of desks and sat down in her seat, still staring at (y/n).
Surprisingly, Bakugo was also concerned about (y/n) and her odd behavior. He furrowed his eyebrows, resting his chin on his hand, and stared at (y/n). It was so obvious that something was wrong with her. Bakugo didn't show he cared but the rest of the class did in notes. Countless notes of concern were set on (y/n)'s desk, just begging to be read by the tiny girl.
She grabbed the first one she saw, a piece of ripped lined paper, the handwriting was a bit messy but readable. The note read;

Are you feeling okay? You seem a bit upset..I love you sooo much my bby

The note was obviously written in a rush. (y/n) immediately knew who it was. The dead giveaway was the 'bby' added in. It was obviously Momo. Although the handwriting seemed rushed and a bit sloppy it was still neat and cute. (y/n) gently smiled and folded the note back up, setting it on the opposite side the notes had piled up on.
(y/n) quickly grabbed another note and opened it. The paper was a light pink and the handwriting was super neat. It was a full piece of paper folded up super small. The note was well thought through. It read;

I know you might not feel well but if you wanna go to a coffee shop after school we could :)
Also I got you a present! It's not much but I think you'll like it!
<3 love youuuu
-Jiro

(y/n) smiled softly and picked up her pencil, scribbling down:
i've got plans for tonight but we can definitely get coffee tomorrow! i luv you too jiro <3<3<3

(y/n) folded the paper, exactly how it was originally folded, and handed it to Koji who sat right next to her. She flashed him a smile as she pointed across the room to Jirou, indicating that's where she wanted the note to go. He gave her a quick nod and passed the note to Shoji who passed it to Ojiro, etc.
(y/n) faced the front as soon as the note reached Jiro's desk.
//
"Honestly! It was totally bullshi-ougff."
An elbow was forced into Denki's stomach. The collar of his shirt was grabbed and forced down to Jiro's size. "'Not in front of (y/n)," she scolded. Denki put his hands up defensively,as soon as she let go, and continued walking. "Sorry I can't hang out tonight," (y/n) frowned. Jiro wrapped an arm around the tiny girl and grinned. "It's fine (y/n)! I understand you're busy."
"Why can't we just stay in class? It's much quieter in there," Denki complains. (y/n) giggles while Jiro rolls her eyes. "I want to hang out with everyon-" "if we had stayed in class we could've completed your game!" He whined, interrupting (y/n). "I'll finish it some day..just..not today," (y/n) pouted. "You're really bad at the game by the wa-" (y/n) didn't let Denki finish his sentence and sprinted towards Midoriya, who was standing above a table.
She jumped up and hugged his neck, only suffocating him a little. "Agh-! (y/n)?" Midoriya managed to squeak out. (y/n)'s soft (s/c) hands were small and distinguishable almost everyone could identify her by her hands.
"Sorry Zuki! Did I choke you," she sadly said, dropping off of his neck and onto the ground. He turned to her and scratched his neck. "N-not at all!" His face was light red. Midoriya wasn't as close to
(y/n) as some of the other students were. They were pretty good friends still.
"Where's Roki?" (y/n) asked, furrowing her brows. "He's-...uhh," Midoriya looked around the cafeteria. The bicolored boy wasn't anywhere to be found. "I don't know (y/n).." he murmured, still intensely looking around. "Oh..that's okay," (y/n) said, turning around. She walked past Jiro and Denki, who were just now joining (y/n). Their heads turned to (y/n), extremely confused. "Where's she-" Denki began. "She's looking for Todoroki, probably," Midoriya interrupted, already knowing what Denki was going to ask.