Chapter nine

Jalisa's POV
It's been two weeks since I've seen Adrian but I really couldn't see him even if I wanted to. Since the Coronavirus has gotten worse we have been quarantined. My mom got stuck in North Carolina so I've been staying with Andre. Sean and I have gotten closer and my feelings for him have definitely gotten stronger. Dad still has to got to work so that's where he's at now. Mom and Andre went to the store to get groceries. So right now I'm playing MarioKart with Sean in his bedroom.
J- Haha bitch I won again
S- Whatever you just got lucky
J- Naw you're just jealous because I'm better than you
Sean just smack his lips and turn away from me.
J- Aww brownie you wanna hug?
I started calling him that because when we was making brownies I had left to go to the bathroom and when I came back he had ate all the batter.
Sean's POV
Jalisa ask me if I want a hug and I turn back around and say 'yes' she smiles and walks over to me and hugs me. She smells so good like really good. When she pulls away from the hug we look each other in the eyes. And she starts to lean and I learn in too and we start to kiss. I had to blink a few times to make sure this one was actually real instead of me imagining it. When I realize it's actually happening I close my eyes and start to deepen the kiss. I push her back onto the bed and climb on top of her still making out. She slowly grinds her lower half against mines, as she starts to suck on my neck. I moan lowly in her ear and move my hand under her shirt to her stomach. But before things can escalate anymore Don and Tommy walks in the room and we instantly separate.
D- Hey gu-
T- Oh shit
S/J- Ummm
D- So what's happening here
S/J- N-nothing
T- Don't look like nothing to me looks like you guys was about to fu-
S- N-no of course not
D- Yes y'all we're... does this mean you guys are dating now?!
S- No she doesn't even like me
T/D- Yes she does
S-You do
I say as I look back at Jalisa she slowly nods her head yes. My eyes widen.
S- REALLY?! You like me?
J- Do you like me?
D- Yes he lo-
I kick Don in the leg and say
S- Of course I do how could I not
J- Aww really
S- really
We both start moving back to each other and are about to kiss when I remember something.
S- Oh shit! Andre
J- Fuck! we can't tell him he's gonna kill us and make us break up
T- He might be mad but he can't stay mad forever  your his best friend
S- Even if he did try to break us up I wouldn't let him
J- Oh my gosh Sean
She starts to lean in again and we are about to kiss when we hear the front door open.
J/S- Shit Andre's here
D- Um Jalisa go in Dre's room and Sean find a way to cover up that big ass hickey on your neck
I  got up and looked in the mirror and saw the hickey. Don wasn't lying it is big ass hell.
J- Damn I did that?
S- Yea how I about I give you a matching one
J-Bet
We both start to lean in before we got interrupted AGAIN by Tommy and Don.
T/D- SEPARATE
J/S- sorry
I got to my closet put on a sweatshirt and cover my hickey with the hood.
Jalisa's POV
I hurry up and run into Andre's room before he gets there. I lay down on my stomach and pretend to be sleep. I hear him walk in and he jumps on top of me and say
A- WAKE UP BIOTCH!
J- Ugh Andre move you heavy!
A- You know you love me and my heavy self
J- Whatever get up
Andre gets up from on top of me and we go downstairs. When we get there Sean had on a sweatshirt to cover his hickey i'm assuming. We make eye contact and smile at each other.
A- Sean why you got that hot ass sweatshirt on?
S- Because I got cold
A- How it's like 90 degrees
J- Nigga leave him alone if he cold then he cold
A- Why you defending him?
J- B-because I can
A-Why yo-
T- Ok guys lets watch a movie
D- Yes good idea Tommy
For the rest of the day we just ended up watching movies. Don and Tommy left after 10 and the rest of us went upstairs to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep so I texted Sean.
J- You still up?
S- Yea I can't go to sleep
J- Me either
S- Why can't you sleep?
J- Idk just thinking, why can't you go to sleep?
S- Because I keep thinking about you
I smile after he sent me that. I look over at Andre to see if he was sleep and he was.
J- Can I come to your room?
S- Yea
I quietly get out of bed and walk over to Sean's room. I walk in and see him shirtless with his arm behind his head. I sit down at the edge of the bed.
J- Hey
S- Hi
J- I think we should talk
S- Yea I agree
He moves beside me. It was silent for a few minutes before he spoke up.
S- So we both like each other... but we both don't want to hurt Andre
J- Right so what should we do?
S- You want to be with me right?
J- Of course I do
S- I want to be with with you too so we're gonna have to keep it a secret
J- But I've never kept secrets from Andre    S- Well for the sake of our relationship we're gonna have to
J- Wait but we're not dating yet
S- Your right... well do you, Jalisa Gladden make me the happiest man in this room be my girlfriend?
J- I do
Sean's POV
Oh my gosh she said yes, SHE SAID YES! I have a girlfriend now. The girl of my dreams is my girlfriend. I smile at her and lean in and kiss her on the lips she kisses back and wrap her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. We kiss for a few more minutes until we both pull away so we can breath.
J- I should probably go back to Andre's room before he realizes I'm not there
S- Yea you're right
She kisses me on the cheek and says 'goodnight boyfriend' I respond back 'goodnight girlfriend' She walks out  and closes my door. I lay back down and get under the covers and then it hit me. 'Jalisa's my girlfriend' before I ended up falling asleep.