I know you!

Felix awoke suddenly. He remembered. DONT get up! DO NOT GET UP FELIX, YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD! He thought frantically.
"It's ok Felix," Said a deep voice. As Felix sat up, he saw a man placing a tray on his bed.
"Have some tea, young man, it's a long day today. A lot of questions, a lot of paperwork. A long day indeed. How are you, by the way?" Felix put his half eaten piece of toast down.
"Ummm... I don't know, where am I?" He scratched his head and frowned.
"Haha, I hadn't even thought! This is Rhinks Helpers unit, a kind of hospital my best friend and I created."
"Who are you?" Felix suddenly became aware he had seen this man somewhere before.
"I, am Rhett McLaughlin." He stroked his beard thoughtfully. His phone beeped, with a message from someone named Link. It read:
Where are you Rhett!?! GMM is starting! We are postponing for as log as we can, so hurry!
"I have to go now, and you need to go to the meeting room in two ours, there are maps as to how to get there on the walls" With that, Rhett put on his hat and coat and started to leave.
"HEY! Your the guy that bust down that wall! You... You SAVED ME!"
Mr. McLaughlin turned and gave a little half smile.
"Well, I was just a helping hand!" He chuckled and shut the door behind him.