6

Soonyoung: okay thank you hyung I have to go now

Seungcheol: okay see you!!

Soonyoung: *walks to minghao's room* minghao? Hello?

Minghao: ~why is he here? Did he find out?~

Soonyoung: hello?? I know you're there!!

Minghao: ~maybe I should stay quiet and he might leave~

Soonyoung: I know you're in there!! Are you avoiding me? Did I do something?

Seokmin's point of view:

Is that soonyoung? Why is he trying to talk to minghao...is he trying to flirt with him? I don't think so he wouldn't do that would he? AHHH!! I have to listen to what they're talking about.
End of seokmin's point of view.

Soonyoung: I just need to ask you something really quickly!! Please I need you to do me a favor...

Minghao: *opens door* I'm sorry I didn't really hear you hehe....what do you need hyung?

Soonyoung: finally now....can you tell jihoon to put us as partners? Please?

Minghao: I...of course!!! I'll do it immediately don't worry hyung!! *Smile*

Soonyoung: *smile* thank you so much... I'll get going now!!

Seokmin's point of view:

Really soonyoung? Well two can play at that game sweetheart....
End of seokmin's point of view.

Minghao: I can't believe it!!!! He actually asked me that!! I'm sure he's interested in me!!!!

Jun: *knocks on minghao's door* do you want to go shopping today minghao?

Minghao: *opens door* oh well umm.. I'm very busy hyung...so I can't I'm sorry

Jun:oh come on please!! We can go together somewhere isn't that exciting? *Smile*

Minghao: hyung I'll be honest....I just want to spent more time with soonyoung hyung...and I finally have a chance so I can't go!! I'm sorry! But he's really important

Jun: oh...okay... but why is always him? Why can't I also be important to you huh?

Minghao: you also matter but you know I love him...how could you ask me that?

Jun: I asked you that because it seems like I don't matter to you do I matter?! Do you even care about me?!

Minghao: you know you matter to me too hyung *sigh* if you're going to talk like this then please leave me alone

Jun: I'll leave you alone alright I won't talk to you anymore! *Walks away*

Minghao: I didn't mean it like that hyung..

Seokmin: wow! You really are a dick...try improving yourself before trying to be with soonyoung..*follows Jun*

Jun's point of view:

Why can't he love me too? Why is it always soonyoung? Am I not worth it? I can't take anymore...all he does is hurt me!! Why can't I hate him? why???
End of jun's point of view.

Seokmin: hyung!! Wait for me!

Jun: huh? What's wrong do you need me to play the game again?

Seokmin: can I ask you for a favor?

Jun: yeah sure

Seokmin: will you be my partner for tommorow?