The Transfers

☀️Rapunzel's POV☀️
Today is another at the hell hole, great. Another day of getting bullied, great. Another day of being a loner, great. I woke up and made my breakfast. Mother was on a business trip, she wouldn't be back till 2 weeks so I am alone in this huge house. For breakfast I served my self pancakes with blueberries and cream on, yum. After the I jump in a quick shower. Once out I shoved on black leggings, FIOS sweater and purple flats then put my hair neatly in a ponytail. I ran down the stairs a went out the door making sure I locked it after myself. I took a slow walk to school so when I get there the bell ring so it's no bully's. I have art first lesson today, my favourite lesson of all time. Once I step inside the school the bell rung so I scurried of to art. The classroom empty so I was the first one there, even the teacher wasn't there. Juice. When the bell rung again everyone was in the class. Five minutes into the lesson three girls busts through the door. The girl on the left had huge fiery red hair with a brown bennie and two clips and she had teal eyes. This girl was wearing a white shirt, a teal jacket, beige shorts and dark brown boots. The girl on the right had spiky green hair and purple eyes. This girl was small but was wearing a pale green sleeveless blouse, black high waist shorts and black boots. The one everyone was paying attention to had wavy long platinum blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She was wearing a dress that the top half was white and the bottom part was blue with light snowflakes designs on it, a teal crop cardigan, teal flats, a brown belt going around her waist and a brown sling bag. "Sorry miss we kinda got lost, we're new here so yeahhh" explain the shortest one to Miss Eaton. "Ye Miss Eatin' we got lost in tis maze of a school" adds the red head with a thick Scottish ascent "You totally need maps somewhere" comments the one with platinum hair with the slightest Norwegian ascent. "It is ok girls and it is Miss Eaton. Just write your name on the board and sit down on Miss Corna's table." Miss tells the girls one by one the wrote their names on the board. Redhead was called Merida Dunbrouch. The small one was called Toothiana Fairy. The one with platinum blonde hair was called Elsa May Snow Arendelle. Merida sat opposite to me with Toothiana next to her, so Elsa sat next to. "Today I want you to get to know your partner because you'll be working with them all year. Ralph and Vanlople. Bell and Airel. Rapunzel and Eugene. Mavis and Pitch. Merida and Hiccup. Ella and Phill. Toothiana and Sandy. Aster and Astrid. Hans and Ruby (Ruffnut).Elsa and Jackson. Auora and Mazie (Maleficant)." Miss explains to us all. I have to work with one of the most popular people in school great, but a feel sorry for Elsa to she is with Mr. Player. "Rapunzel is it?" Elsa asked me, I nods in response. "We need to go to the boys table, talk a gentleman" she tells me with her voice dripping with sarcasm at the end. I lightly giggled at what she said. "Not much of a talker, eh? I was like you in year 7 but tooth fixed that. Elsa by the way" she explains while holding out her hand. "Rapunzel" I mutter shaking her hand. "Well could my friends and I sit with you at lunch?" Elsa asks kindly. "If you want, but I kinda of sit by my self" I say unsure. Elsa smiles brightly at me and says "well today you wouldn't be by your self or for the rest of the year." A small smile appears on my lips as we take a seat on the table.

❄️Elsa's POV❄️
A small smile appears on Rapunzel's lips as we sit at the table. I turn around a see a boy with snowy white hair, blue eyes and teeth like freshly fallen snow as tooth would say. "Elsa May Snow Arendelle" I say holding out a hand to shake. A smirk appears on the boys lips and he says "Jackson Overland Frost" he grabs my hand a shakes it. "What do we even do?" I ask Jackson. "We get to know each other, we'll take turn, I'll go first" explains. Give him a fake smile while muttering "what a gentleman".

🐻Merida's POV🐻
"So ya like books bout dragons?" I ask Hiccup about his belief in dragons. "Yeah why do you not read books like?" He asks me. "Of course...... I don't read ye idiot" I say chuckling at him and his stupid questions bout me and books. "So what do you like then Miss Dunbrouch?" He Asks, is his questioning me well who gives a bear. "Aye love shooting bows and arrows and horses" I explain "And Miss Dunbrouch, where ye bear did that come from!" I exclaim laughing my head off.

⭐️Toothiana's POV⭐️
"I love love love love teeth" I say giddy with huge smile. "That's why my friends call my tooth" I add. My partner Sandy was a mute, why I had no idea. "Why do people call you Sandy?" I ask He carefully writes down the word. Because...

⚽️Eugene's POV⚽️
"Hobbys?" I ask Rapunzel. She takes a deep breath and says " painting, singing, dancing, playing my guitar, reading, sewing, knitting, climbing, astronomy, chess, sketching, puzzles, darts, baking, paper mache, ballet, ventriloquy, candle making. Yourself?" Whole shit how much stuff. "Em football, hanging out with mates." I say unsure.

Jack's POV
"Just give me your number for the project" I exclaim. "Fine and if you call me for anything but the project I will block you number" Elsa says while scribbling down on a piece of paper then handing me it. "Thank you" I thank her cockily with a cheeky grin appear on my face.

🐲Hiccup's POV🐲
"So to you're mother is a strict bitch because she I doesn't let you do what you want?" I ask she just nods "so what do you want to do like than?" I ask slightly smiling at her "I want to be free to chose me own fate, I don't want to do what she does no. I want to be free aye that's right im sick of me mother always tryin' to control me!" She exclaims at me with her thick Scottish accent.

💛Sandy's POV💛
I write down on my paper saying: What sports do you like? Tooth looks down at my paper and smiles at me "I going to be trying out of track and cheerleading at my old school I was cheer captain. What about you do you do any sports?" She asks. I look down at my paper rand write if you count water boy for the basketball and football team then no." I show it up chuckling. She lets out a small giggle. Rinnnng Rinnnng 🔔.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
What do you think so far?
Who's POV do you want me to include next chappy?
What should happen?