9-"I can be daddy when we have sex"

Louis got behind him and let the straps of the flogger caress Harrys back. He took a deep breath before he snapped his wrist and whipped him with hesitation. Would Harry really like this? Harry moaned out loud and rutted his hips. The sound made Louis cock jump. Fuck! He whipped his left asscheek and Harry shouted out.
"Colour?"

"Green! More Sir! More!" Harry begged.

Louis started to whip him, harder each time. Harry cried out every time, not knowing where the flogger would hit him next. He was getting really worked up.
"Harder! Please!"

Really? Louis's mind was blown. He hit him between the cheeks and Harry jolted up and came with a loud moan. Louis stared at him with his mouth hung open. He came that easy? That was amazing. He leaned down to press a soft kiss on the bottom of his spine and Harry flinched in surprise.
"You took it so well baby. You're so sexy. Now, lay on your back." Louis said softly and remove the blindfold so he would be able to see where he was going.

Harry blinked a  couple of times before he climbed up in the bed and laid on his back. Louis came up to tie the ropes closer to the headboard. He caressed Harry's face and leaned down to kiss him. They kissed slowly and softly for a while.

Louis reached for the nipple clamps and Harry gulped. Louis licked his nipples to get them hard and Harry drew in a sharp breath.
"Ready for this?"

"Yes Sir. Please!" Harry pleaded.

Louis pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor before he started to attach the clamps to Harry's nipples. Harry grunted every time one of his nipples was squeezed with a clamp. Louis stared at his creation as soon as he was finished. Harry's nipples looked angry red and swollen already.
"Okay?"

"Yes Sir."

Louis opened the bottle of lube and coated his fingers.
"Spread your legs for me."

Harry did as he was told and Louis immediately pushed a digit inside.
"I'm just gonna open you up so I can put this inside." He informed and showed Harry the electrical prostate stimulator.

"Oh, God." Harry grunted.

"You'd want that?" Louis asked.

"Y...yes Sir."

"Good. You're gonna come so hard baby." Louis cooed and pushed two fingers inside and started to scissor him open.

Harry threw his head back with an "aaaaah."

As soon as he was open enough Louis withdraws his fingers and lubed the device. He pushed it in slowly and Harry moaned out loud.

He got the remote and stared intensely at Harry while he put it on the lowest vibration setting. Harry arched his back and tugged on the rope. He looked so beautiful.

Louis came up to lay next to his boyfriend. He kissed him on the cheek and caressed his neck.
"You're beautiful love." He said softly and Harry opened his eyes to look at him.

Louis leaned down to kiss him and increased the vibrations at the same time. Harry moaned into his mouth. Louis continued to kiss down Harry's neck.
"So sexy, taking it so well. I'm so turned on right now. I can't wait to fuck you."

"Pleeeease!" Harry pleaded.

Okay, he had to get inside or he would come just from looking at Harry like this. He speeded up the vibrations and went down to suck him off. Harry wailed and came. Louis sucked him dry and turned off the stimulator. He pulled it out slowly and Harry winched.

He lubed his cock and came up to peck Harry's lips. He looked totally wrecked.
"Do you want me to fuck you? You can say no baby if you had enough but I'll be gentle. I know you're sensitive."

"I want you to fuck me. Please." Harry whimpered.

Louis removed the nipple clamps. Harry's breath hissed. They looked a bit sore. He tried to avoid them as he came up to kiss Harry and freed his hands as well. He lined up his cock against his entrance. He pushed in slowly and waited. Harry nodded his head so he pulled out and pushed inside again.

He made love to him gently. He kissed his lips, his cheek, and his neck while he slowly pushed in and out.
"I love you so much, baby. You're everything to me. One day I'm gonna marry you."

Harry wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"I love you too. So much." He answered emotionally.

Louis built up Harry's arousal slowly, putting his own release off no matter how much he just wanted to fuck him senseless. When Harry started to let out small moans he got up and grabbed Harry's thighs to fuck him with a little more intention. He grabbed Harry's cock and started to jack him off.
"I'm so close baby. You feel so good. Are you gonna come for me baby boy?"

Harry moaned louder from his words. His legs were shaking. Louis had deliberately avoided Harry's prostate but now he changed his angle and Harry cried out when he jabbed it with his next thrust. 
"That's it. You're such a good boy. Always good to me." Louis grunted and took up the pace. He was so close.

"Daddy." Harry breathed out, Almost not audible.

Louis lost it.
"Oh fuck!"

He started to pound into his boyfriend, flicking his wrist. His orgasm hit him like a lightning bolt and he let out a chasm roar and filled him to the rim. Harry moaned out loud from the feeling and came dry. Louis watched as his abs contracted and fucked them through their highs before he finally stopped and pulled out. He flopped down next to Harry.
"That was awesome."

Harry burst out crying all of a sudden and Louis stared at him in shock.
"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

He took him in his arms and Harry managed to get some words out between sobs.
"No, I'm sorry."

"I don't understand. Talk to me, baby." Louis said in concern and hugged him close.

"I'm so ashamed. I shouldn't have called you that. It just slipped out."

It took some time for Louis to figure out what the hell he was talking about.
"Oh! You mean daddy?"

That only made Harry cry harder. Louis cradled his cheek.
"Don't cry. It's okay. I liked it! I fucking loved it, okay? You don't have to feel ashamed love. I can be daddy when we have sex. Hearing you say that made me lose it. So sexy."

Harry looked at him with hopeful eyes.
"Yeah? Are you sure?"

"Yes, absolutely! I love you, Harry." Louis answered softly and kissed him.

Harry let out a relieved sigh.
"I love you too. Thank you."

They laid like that for a while until Harry stopped crying.
"Come on. Let's take a shower and then we have to take care of your skin. I really made a number on you. Are you okay?"

"It was perfect Lou." Harry beamed.