“We need help Beth.” Rick said as I breathed again knowing him and Yolanda were alright. “I know! I Know! I hear you, guys!” Beth said as I could hear the tint of stress in her voice as everyone was stressed at the moment including myself. “Wait! I can hear them.” Beth says as I question what she meant as I looked at Courtney who shrugged her shoulders. 

“Is your mother still out of town?” Courtney asked as I nodded, “She decided to stay and check on Iris and Ruby before she comes back.” I told her as she looked at me and the staff lit up more as I stared at it as it was coming closer to me before Beth spoke again to us, “That’s it Chuck. When I was under Cindy’s house, I couldn’t hear anyone.” Beth said as I nodded, catching on to the plan as Beth thought there could be signal blockers. As I knew Gambler who was watching over Beth. 

“I volunteer every Christmas for the American Red Cross but there are so many worthy charities.” Beth said as I smiled, “Hey Beth while you're at it can you donate to ASPCA please?” I asked through the coms as I could hear a ok from Beth a moment later. And I could see the look Courtney was giving me about it, since she knows my love for animals including cats. “Why pick one?” She asked as we all knew she must have started donating the Gamblers money. 

I could feel electricity around me as at first it felt small until now where something felt off, it must have worked. “And now Pat must be free” I thought to myself as STRIPE started moving and Courtney once again put me behind her as she was protecting us both from Stripe if needed even though I could save us both. Or all of us if needed with my speed. “Courtney?” Pat asked as I could see her smile through her mask, “McKenna? I’m sorry.” He said as I nodded knowing he was back to being Pat where he could control his own mind. “It’s okay.” Courtney said as I nodded in agreement. 

“Let’s get to the machine.” Courtney started as I then knew Pat could hear her due to the tone in his voice, “Court..I heard you. Every word.” He said as I for sure wanted to aww, but again it wasn’t the right moment. “And I meant every word.” She told him as Courtney grabbed my hand as she led us through the tunnels. Beth meanwhile told us about Courtney’s mother and how we needed to stop them soon. We were approaching as I heard voices as they sounded familiar. And we entered as I dropped Courtney’s hand and blushed as it faded away when the others looked at us. 

“Court, Ken no one’s here.” Yolanda told us as I was just happy to see Yolanda and Rick, and Justin too to see them all alright and nothing happened to them. “Everyone ok?” She asked the others. “Yeah.” Yolanda said, “All good.” Rick replied, “Aye.” Justin said quickly as I glanced around the familiar room once again, just like the last time Courtney, Yolanda, and I were here the night Henry died.

“So where’s this machine?” Rick asked as I looked to the big door with a keypad next to it, “Over there.” Courtney and I said at the same time as we all approached the door. And then we heard laughing, “Look what we got here.” The voice said as I could see Sportsmaster, Jordan, Tigress, and Dragon King standing in the archway as we went down the steps as all of us stood together as I was next to Courtney as Jordan looked at Courtney and I, as they all came down the steps and Sportsmaster threw his bat back into his hand. 

“That’s as far as you go.” Jordan said as I so wanted to punch him in the face for almost killing us, and for killing Joey Zarick the one day when we first started off, before recruiting Yolanda, Rick, and Beth. “No more ice mask Jordan. Huh?” Courtney asked, “I’ve got nothing to hide anymore, Courtney.” He said glaring at me once again as I so wanted to use my speed and punch him in the face right now. Until I heard a laugh from Sportsmaster, “Anyone else have deja vu?” He asked as I could see Tigress smile, “I do. Wasn’t that a fun night?” She asked as I shook my head at these two.