"Hold on just a sec, Aggie. There's something we need to clear up," King Quincy softly demanded Aggie to stop goofing around as she stopped and listened, "We can definitely help you find the music that is meant for you, but the colors are probably not gonna happen."

"What?!" Aggie exclaimed in horror. She felt her heart pounding in fear.

"It's true," Poppy approached the gray troll closer, "Dad's never heard of Magic Musical Trolls or how to get true colors without choosing one kind of music."

"Oh!" Aggie sighed in relief, "Is that all? You had me worried for a second. I-I mean, there's a first time for everything, right? And he didn't say it was impossible, right?"

"Well, not exactly, dear," Queen Essence answered.

"Well, then if anyone can make it happen, it's you guys. I mean, you haven't failed yet!"

The leaders looked at each other in worry as they weren't sure if they're going to help Aggie get her true colors without choosing any genre of music for the first time in the history of the Magic Musical Trolls.

But seeing how excited Aggie was, and he trusted them very much with the solution, Trollex bravely told her, "You know what, Aggie? I promise we're gonna do everything we can to help you get your True Colors."

This made Aggie think there is still hope for to get her True Colors without too much pressure to choose as she hugged Trollex tightly, "Oh! It's gonna happen! I can feel it!" She was doing cartwheel and tumbling while heading out of the meeting room, "Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!"

"Aaaaand... she's off again," Barb rolled her eyes, and covered her ears with all those exciting shouting.

"Why in tarnation would chu' promise somethin' that just can't be done?" Delta was a little furious that the king of Techno made a promise to a young Magic Musical troll that they were not sure they will keep it.

"I know what it's like to want something that's out of reach. I've been there," Trollex explained, "And just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it can't."

"Trollex is right," Poppy agreed, "Maybe trying for the impossible isn't so bad. I've been in this situation too."

"Guess we'll never know for sure unless we give it a try," Trollzart added.

"All right, but where do we even start?" Barb asked.

"I think I have an idea for that," Essence told them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when the leaders finally get Aggie to calm for a while, they led her back to the meeting room, where they showed a list of songs in the chart.

"The first thing we gotta do is find the music that fits you," Poppy pointed the list with a long stick, "We listed down 11 kinds of music we know."

"No troll gits true colors without one in yer case," Delta reminded.

"And this time, you don't have choose, Aggie," Quincy instructed, "You have to try any of this music one at a time, and at the end, you can find out which music speaks to you."

"All right! Let's do this!" Aggie giggled in excitement.

"What music do you like to try? Do you play Rock music?" Barb inquired.

"Or Techno?" Trollex added.

"Or Classical," Trollzart smiled while showing Aggie his baton.

Aggie pushed herself off from the chair, and looked closely at the list. There are 11 kinds of music, and there are too many for her to try, "Wow! I kinda wanna just try everything! I mean, I don't even know what to pick! I'm very indecisive, that's why I haven't choose the perfect music in my life. I think I have to try the first music to the last."

Poppy and Barb looked back at the list, and noticed the first music, much the queen of Rock's dismay, "So, you're choosing Pop first?"

"Well, that's the first music on the list," Aggie said.

Barb just groaned a little, but respected the Magic Musical troll's decision. She expected Aggie to choose Rock first, but a good queen should respect others, even if she doesn't like it, "Fine."

"Great! So, let's get to it!" Poppy exclaimed happily as she was excited to see how Aggie plays Pop music.

"Not so fast, Popcorn," Barb interrupted her as she looked at her wrist watch, "I don't think we have enough time," she showed Poppy the time, "It's almost the end of the day."

"What, already?!" Poppy looked at the watch one more time, "Ugh! Sorry, Aggie. I guess we should try this tomorrow."

"Oh, that's okay! I need some rest after my long adventure anyway," Aggie grinned, but realized she doesn't have a place to rest, "But where would I stay?"

"Since ya wanted to try Pop first, I guess ya should stay in Pop Village for the night," Delta suggested.

"Oh, that would be great!" The gray troll agreed the offer.

"I'll go tell my friends to make you your own pod! I'll be right back!" Poppy rushed out of the meeting room to find her friends to make Aggie her very own pod.

When Poppy left, Aggie was alone with the other leaders who kept watching her for a reason or no reason at all.

"Uh... hehe," Aggie blushed nervously as she thought the other leaders were a little mad at her for choosing Pop first, so she took out a chocolate bar from her bag, "Who's hungry?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so after this chapter, I decided to make a chapter for each music that was listed. If there are 11 kinds of music on the least, so I have to make 11 more chapters. Some can be long, some can be short because these 11 chapters contain musical numbers so, I hope you like chapter 3 before the chapters of music.

Please review!