Revelation( Finale

I was chilling on the couch with Jiro. I felt Peace. Uraraka stopped up. I jinxed.

"Deku...I'm pregnant...and your the father." Hahahah this girl was trying to get child support out of me.

"No I'm not. I'm. A Virgin." I revealed. She grew a scowl.

"YOU'RE THE FATHER DEKU. I'M EXPECTING CHILD SUPPORT. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY." This girl will be my death.

"No I'm not. I'm not the father." I then got a call.

I answered and listen to the person on the other side.

"Todoroki. Uraraka told Nezu about her pregnancy and wants us present for the reveal of the father."

"Okay let's go.

Nezu's Office

"Well then it's time for some questions." Said Nezu.

"Sir hold on. I've already solved the mystery.

Uraraka and I were dating but two months ago began a prostitution company. She got pregnant off of it. She then slept with Todoroki so that the child would either be brought up into the Todoroki family and by exstention her. If that didn't happen she would accuse him of rape to get money for her to be quiet. But who gets pregnant and doesn't check the baby's DNA. The child was born of prostitution but the father is.............

Tenya Iida." I ranted

"It's.... Truth. Izuku Midoriya you are not the father. Shoto Todoroki you are not the father." Said Naomasa.

"It's a lie. He's the father!"

"Would you care for a test."

"Fine... I did the prostitution. Deku was going so slow and I made good money from it. Iida was one of my clients but he forgot the condoms. everything else is true." She confessed.

Later Nezu came and confirmed from Iida.

They were later expelled for indecency and disturbing the peace and reputation of U.A.

Word 293

Posted 23/7/2020

Sorry guys but here's the big reveal