Introduction Part 1

This is my community health & peer support daily journal and it is a theraputic passion of mine, to help me deal with my mental health. I'm unpaid but I know how it is to be locked in a reality of; loneliness, dispair, and adversity. It's tough. I always felt isolated, like I was the only one. Finding out there are others, I want to let folks know they're not alone and that there is hope. I'm still traveling my Journey so I don't know everything but I do know that there's definitely hope and that hope is better when we are together and we'll. This is what I desire to truly share with everyone.

                                            my journal is all about cultivating

                                         Commuity | Hope | Holistic Wellness

Perhaps, maybe, I can also debunk some common misbelief about Autistic and stress Disorders; educate people about Autistic and stress Disorders; bring people together and make honest connections; with a safe place here to write and discus.

If you have positive constructive input to contribute please reach out. If you just wanna say hi reach out, please reach out.  I'm pretty friendly. Awkward, perhaps corky but I'm friendly.

Sincerely, Alantis P. (Host)