Kinky Kitten - Dukexiety

Requested by https://my.w.tt/i28Ob4lKc8

Warnings: Tentacles, overstimulation, cock teasing, knife kink, and sucker markings

   Virgil had been waiting for Remus to get to his room. He had been teasing Remus secretly all day. Remus had seemed so pissed by the end that Virgil already knew he'd be punished and he didn't mind.

   Remus slammed open the door and stopped in his tracks when he saw Virgil. "Do you like it, daddy?~"

   Virgil was sitting on Remus' bed in a plaid pleated skirt, black crop top with purple glitter lettering that spells 'Tentacle Slut', black cat stockings, black heels, a purple cat tail butt-plug, matching purple cat ears, and a collar that says 'Daddy's Kitten'.

   Remus slammed the door shut, locked it, and growled. "That's it."

   Suddenly, tentacles formed from Remus' back. There were about six tentacles.

   The first one pulled the plug out of Virgil's ass, Virgil moaning in response. The second one removed Virgil's crop top and the suckers attached to his nipples and began to suck at the nipples.

   The third grabbed a cock ring and put it on Virgil and then wrapped around Virgil's wrist to hold him up. The fourth grabbed Virgil's other wrist to keep up. The last two grabbed Virgil's ankles and spread his legs.

   The first thrust into Virgil's ass. "Ah!~ N-no prep?!~"

   Remus growled. "With the way you've acted today, you don't deserve any prep or even to cum.~"

   Remus' second tentacle continued to make sucker marks all over Virgil's skin while the first kept thrusting hard. "AH!~" Virgil yelped when the tentacle hit his prostate.

   Remus grabbed one of his knives and went back to Virgil. "Such a bad kitten~" He pressed the blade edge gently against Virgil's blocked tip.

   Virgil gasped at that. "R-Re-" Remus pressed the blade harder, but still not enough to cut.

   "D-Daddy~ You know t-this Ah!~ I-is too much~"

   "Oh, I know kitten, that's why I'm doing it~" Remus growled

   This kept going on for an hour.

  Remus was now jerking off to the tired and twitching emo in front of him. "I cum and then I'll finally let you cum, kitten.~"

   Virgil moaned loudly, his eyes hazed over a lot. "D-daddy~..." His voice was barely there.

   "Almost there baby, just a bit more~"

   When Remus finally cums, his first tentacle hits Virgil's prostate hard. "AH!!!~"

   Remus took the cock ring off of Virgil and he just poured out cum until he was dry.

   Remus smiled softly and quickly cleaned them up before going to bed with Virgil. "Good night, kitten."

   Virgil just mumbled.