There's Nothing More Contagious Than Laughter

Mulai dari awal

An officer cluelessly replied "Yeah, go ahead, she's eight upstairs."

He entered her office. "Yo commish"

She looked up from her desk "Yeah?"

Her shock made Jerome smile. She tried to quickly dig a gun from her desk drawer, but Jerome was quicker. He pulled the gun from his holster and Essen froze.

"Heard you were looking for us." he said quietly.

Greenwood and Isabelle activated their smoke bombs and tossed them across the room. The explosion caused Jerome to jump. The eruption of gunfire made Essen squirm, eager to help her fellow officers. Jerome kept a big smile as he held Sarah at gunpoint.

Meanwhile Barbra baited Gordon to an alleyway near the precinct. With Jim gone, killing everything that moved was an easy task.

Once they were sure everyone was dead Jerome instructed Isabelle to tie the commissioner to a chair. She groaned at the newfound power the russian roulette stunt he pulled gave him.

Isabelle finished with the ropes and said "There you go J" putting emphasis on his nickname.

She was still curious with his reaction to the nickname the first time she used it.

"Thank you Cherry Blossom." he smiled.

He had to admit, it was fun to see what type of names would get a reaction out of her. He'd been thinking about using things a couple would use like "Honey" "Sweety". The mix of emotions on her face when he used "Darling" that morning could still make him chuckle.

Jerome moved in front of Sarah. He whistled as he threw his hat to the side. "Hell of a first week you're having commissioner. I wish I could tell you that things are gonna get better for you." he said, taking off his jacket.

Isabelle sat on a desk behind him and copied his actions. Greenwood set up the camera brought by one of Galavans men and pointed it at dead bodies as they weakly begged for help.

"Hey Green, bring that up here. Get a better angle of the room."

Isabelle raised an eyebrow "He gets a nickname too?"

Jerome couldn't place what emotion her tone held so he twisted slightly to see if her expression would do better. It didn't.

"Why? You jealous, gumdrop?"

Yeah, definitely pulls them out of his ass. Isabelle looks away to hide her smile. Jerome saw it anyway which only encouraged him. But before Jerome could continue Essen cut in.

"Why are you doing this?"

"To rule the world. Bla, bla, bla. But we'll settle for some dead cops and some good PR." he breaths a laugh but goes back to his serious expression. "Kidding"