I'm just your problem

Start from the beginning

Bakugo stopped grinding on you and pushed you off the bed and positioned himself in front of you with an expectant look. You unzipped and slid his pants down along boxers and his dick sprung out. It twitched at the cool air hitting it and with anticipation. Eager to get to the first course. You licked the head of his dick and swirled your tongue. He hated when you went slow and when you teased him. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pushed your head down. You engulfed his entire dick, drooling around his thickness. You started going at your own pace taking littles breaths through your nose. He wasn't having any of that. He took your face with both hands and proceeded to face fuck you. You were a drooling and gagging mess. Tears stained your cheeks and you were flushed red. You looked him in the eye never dropping the contact. You felt him twitch in your mouth and as soon as he did he pulled out. He was ready for the main course.

Iida wanted to do more for you. He wanted you to feel more. He laid you down on the bed and spread your legs. He nibbled and sucked your thigh making sure not to leave marks. He made his way down to your core. He was so focused on what he did. As he began to pleasure you his glasses fogged. It was cute. With him, you could share these soft moments during the heat of passion. After he removed them he got to work. Sucking and kissing your clit with long and short licks around your entrance. He delved his tongue into you and ran his fingers over your sensitive bud. You were squirming and panting. Moaning and whining his name. You tangled your fingers in hair the tale-tell sign that you were close. He pulled away from you with a devious grin. You returned the gesture. You were ready for what comes next.

Bakugo pulled you up by your shoulders so that you were standing in front of him. You knew the drill. He was always the one in charge and always on top. Today however you weren't having it. You stood in between his legs and pushed him down on the bed. He was at first shocked and then angry. Before he could get his words to the surface you connected your lips to his. He tried to take control of the situation and beat you for dominance but you overpowered him. You pinned his wrist over his head as you straddled him. He kept up the resistance until you moved your hips against his own. He let out a Pathetic moan. He played the part of the man in charge but you knew him well enough. He was small and insecure. You were tired of the facade. As you continued to grind your wetness against his erection he stopped trying to get away from the kiss and just melted into you. You lifted yourself just enough to angle his dick at your entrance. You lowered yourself down letting out a long moan. He blushed looking up at you. Realizing this was a new angle for him. You looked down at him and cupped his cheek. You stuck your thumb in his mouth and began riding him. You're the top now.

You were ready to assume the position. Iida liked it when you ride him. That's just how it was. You didn't mind of course. But today as you were getting up from laying on your back he pinned you down and flipped you over so that you were now on your stomach. He slapped your ass and ran his thumb over your slit one more time before he fully sheathed himself into you with a grunt. You let out a shrill moan both in pleasure and shock. You had never been dominated by Iida before. It was a new sense of arousal that took over your body. You felt weak and strong. You felt over sensitive and as if you could last for hours. He pounded into you at speeds you didn't think possible. You were drooling and moaning to the point where your voice had become hoarse. He repositioned you so that he was fucking you doggy style. You could tell the new order of things was affecting him too. He was the top now.

You continued to ride Bakugo making sure that with every thrust you were able to hit your spot. You wanted to tease him a bit because you thought it might be fun. You twisted and pulled his nipples and cried out in ecstasy and blushed a hard red. You kept going as you rode him with little to no mercy. He grabbed your hips in an attempt to slow your pace. You removed his hands and pinned them once again above his head. You looked him in the eyes as you fucked him. You wanted to see the moment he unraveled. He was drooling and groaning. He even had tears in his eyes. It seemed you being in charge was a major turn on for him and rendered him biteless. He couldn't even put up a fight. Every time he got close you would stop your pace altogether. Dragging out the experience and driving him crazy. You wouldn't stop until he begged. He tried thrusting up into you and you matched his motions so it was as if he wasn't moving at all. He was getting frustrated and overwhelmed. You looked at him as he struggled. He finally gave in and begged you for release. "Of course, all you had to do was ask" you lulled sadistically. You began riding him again faster this time. You let go of his hands and allowed him to touch you. You rubbed circles over your clit and you bounced up and down on him. You felt you were close and continued your pace until you came. You pulled him out of you and laid down on the bed. He hadn't finished yet. He whined and begged you to finish him. You didn't oblige him. "Let me watch you" you demanded lazily. He did as you said. He slowly stroked himself as you watch. You could tell he was very into it. His face was red and his face was a bit scrunched up. He continued to play with himself while you watched. You called him names and laughed at him. It only brought him closer and closer until he came all over himself. He looked at you embarrassed and hopeful. "Did you like it when I did it by myself Y/N?" You simply nodded as you curled up in the blankets. "I like you better this way, stop trying to act so tough when you're as soft as they come," you said to him with your back towards him. He cleaned himself up and joined you in bed curling up beside you. Pathetic.

Iida was still slamming into you. Hitting your spot with every thrust. He loved the sounds you made as he fucked you. He ran one hand up your back to your hair and he grabbed a fistful. On his other hand, he used to smack your ass or massage your breast. He stood you up so that he was thrusting up into you and your back was on his chest. He leaned your head back on his shoulder. He played with your clit slowly and teasingly. The contrast of the fast thrust and him slowly teasing your clit and breast was bringing you closer to your end. You moaned opened your mouth unable to form words or thoughts. He pulled out and laid you in your side and lifted your leg to his shoulder. He thrusting himself back into you without warning keeping up his pace from moments ago. He continued to play with your clit bringing you to your first orgasm. He didn't stop. He kept up the same pace as you clenched around him and kept running sloppy circles over your clit. He kept hitting your spot over and over. Your orgasm never got a chance to fade out as he pounded into you relentlessly. You wanted to beg him to slow down to give you time to breathe but the only thing that came out of your mouth was his name. He pulled out of you again and flipped you onto your back. He slowly pushed himself into you and leaned down to kiss you. The sudden change of pace hit you like whiplash. He lovingly held your hands as he kissed you and thrust slowly into you. Still hiring you spot with every thrust it was a short time between orgasms. He pulled away from the kiss smirking down at you. Your lips were swollen, tear-stained cheeks and disheveled hair. You thought you were beautiful. You felt him twitch inside you and he sped up his pace once more. You wrapped your legs around him bringing him in deeper than before. You were close to your next orgasm and you couldn't even call out His name one last time your voice was so hoarse. He unwrapped your legs from his waist and spread your legs as far out as you could go and kept thrusting into you. His pace slowed and became sloppy as he can close to unraveling. As he pulled out, you reached your end. He stroked himself a few times while looking at your fucked out face and came on your stomach. No words were spoken as he went to get you cleaned up. He wrapped himself around you and pulled the blankets over you. "Iida, I don't want us to be a secret anymore. I only want you." You croaked out. You felt him chuckle dryly. "Don't lie to me. It's pathetic. Dump blasty the hedgehog and maybe we'll see." His words were harsh but true. The only thing you could do was nod as you fell asleep. He stayed awake for a bit longer. He kissed your sleeping form murmuring to himself "I love you. Isn't that what's truly pathetic?"

You left the room of secrets and lies. A choice to be made. Who would you leave? You made your way back home and showered. As the thoughts became more clear. It was very obvious what you would do. You got out of the shower and sent two texts.

We're done. I'm moving on. Pretty sure Deku is a bottom

Bet. I never needed you anyway. You were just another body to me.

Fair.

You made your way downtown to Iida's hero agency. You burst through the doors very dramatically.

"Iida! I want to be your girlfriend! I'm a single lady and I want you to someday put a ring on it!" You announced to the whole building. He looked at you flabbergasted. He knows he said to break up with Bakugo but he didn't think you'd actually do it. He ran to you and embraced you in a big squeeze hug. "I'm glad that you decided that quoting Beyoncé was the way to my heart" he chuckled. "My lunch break is in 20 minutes, but I am the boss" he turned to his employees and fellow heroes. "I'm taking the rest of the day off. Yes, it's for exactly what you think it's for. Yes, she's really that good for me to leave work. No, I will not answer any extra questions. Mineta shut your mouth or I will launch you into space." And with that, he scooped you into his arms and ran to his place.

Extra
Bakugo ended up with Midoryia and no he wasn't a bottom. But Bakugo is. Everyone lived happily ever after and occasionally you Bakugo and Iida had threesomes while Deku watched. Because that's where this story leads.