He looked and me with a huge smile and said "yayyyyy thank you jimin", "can I ask you a question?"I said , "yeah of course" he smiled at me. What a good guy! He is cute and handsome but  not like eomma of course "Who was that guy?", "Oh him... It's one of the school bullies MIN YOONGI but no one dared to call him by his name everyone address him as suga his the scariest of the group, I think you are very lucky to live right now, if you keep pushing him he will kill you so stay away from him", "oh okay thanks for the informations see you at the cafeteria" I said and left for class.

~end of flashback~

Taehyung's pov

"And that's how we met" jimin said and I am boiling from anger right now how could he? My best friend, I kill him I don't care if he is an alpha "ohhhhh he is so deaddddddddd" eomma said and I couldn't agree more, then a cute guy with a scar on his cheek came to our table "hello everyone I am Chan Lucas is pleasure to meet you", "hi I am Kim taehyung call me tae or Taetae"i said giving him a boxy smile, "omg another child he is so cute look at his cheek so soft come to eomma my baby I will protect you", eomma said and hugged tightly Luca, he smiled and hugged him back "thank you eomma" he said blushing "I think I am dying, well baby my name is Kim seokjin or Jin but call me eomma".

We were eating when I felt a cold liquid flowing from my head to my blouse. It was ice coffee I hate coffee for your information but I hate it even more in my head I stand up in shock I saw my hyungs and Lucas glaring at someone behind me, I turned around only to see the rude guy from class and three others, they were alphas I can smell it but the one in the center shout danger and power for miles "what's is your fucking problem?" I ask " watch your mouth omega if you don't want to get yourself killed" he growled and I step back.

"And why you did that?", "I can do whatever I want and for now on I want you to know that you are my toy, to entertain myself every day, get ready to live in hell" he smirked and left but his friends were still here the three staring at my hyungs the one with lust and the other two smirking then one of them  spoke "see I told you we will meet again kitten, you missed me?"the pale guy said looking at jimin hyung , "in your dreams suga" jimin said, and then the guy grabbed jimin and whispered something to his ear.

"For your own good leave my child alone" eomma said but the other guy said "Ohh and what will you do if he doesn't cutie", "first of all don't ever call me cutie again believe me I am not, second Im world-wide handsome and third who are you?", "well princesse I am Kim namjoon or rm but you can call me daddy after all you will shout my name all night"he said smirking , "well ALPHA listen here the only thing that will be calling your name all night is a slut that you will pay to satisfy you" omg eommaaaaa you are the best I love you "ohhhhhhhhhh omg hahahahahahha that was so funny rm hahahaha" suga and the other guy were laughing their ass out, but rm got angry "listen here slut no one can talk to me like that watch your back I'll come after you", "yeah okay leave now" Lucas said and the three bullies left our table, I can cry as much as I want now "omg Taetae please don't cry, we will protect you" Lucas said and hug me I nodded my head and left the cafeteria crying but all this time I felt eyes on me, nevermind I went running to my next class I don't have all classes with my hyungs so I am scared that this guy will go after me, MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL IS A DISASTER.

Jungkook's pov

I was watching my friends talk to these weak wolves, after they left I saw what I wanted. Tae start crying, it brings me great pleasure to see him crying like a baby, he is very handsome even when he cries these features, his nose, his hair, his lips his- wtf, what am I saying Jesus I need to calm down. This wolf will be a good toy for me but what surprised me the most was my friends, it seems  as if they changed a bit they usually don't behave so well to such people, they hit them mercilessly. I have to ask them later. We left for class because we didn't want to be late and get detention we have things to do, girls to fuck, nerds to beat up the life of the bad boys. WHAT CAN I SAY?

~after school~

3rd person pov

The first school day finally ended the boys made friends but enemies too. They texted each other to meet in front of the school they want to know who this guys were and Lucas was the right person to tell them. "okay now that we're all here tell us Luca who are they?"jimin said with a serious look.

" Okay the leader of the 'gang' is the one who bully taehyung he name is JEON JUNGKOOK he is the most powerful wolf in the pack and the son of the alpha and Luna soon to be the next king, he is a bad boy and a fuck boy he does one night stands with the hole school girls, boys and teachers, the one that hurt jimin is MIN YOONGI very dangerous he an alpha, his fighting skills are incredible, he the scariest person in the school, if you say a thing to him then you will be dead or very bad injured that's why I was surprised when he didn't beat you to death that's was the first time, the one who talked with you Jin was KIM NAMJOON he is an alpha, very clever not so fuck boy as jungkook, he is a bully but he doesn't like to injured much people without a reason, and last but not least JUNG HOSEOK the ball of sunshine only to his friends, an alpha, he is calm most of the time but if you make him angry then you are a dead meat, also he is a fuck boy to, suga don't like sex that much because he want to make as much as he want sex with his mate "," Okay we get it but how do you know so much about them? ",taehyung asked with a smile," they are very popular all the students talk about them.

Taehyung's pov

We were talking about our classes when we heard some noises I looked Jin's and Luca's eyes getting wide open" EOMMA what this noise? "," Nothing my babies is just the.... the mmmm", "the birds yeah the birds" Lucas said but I didn't believe him "no it's not the birds, tell us the truth I want to know" jimin said and pout, I pout too in agreement then Jin and Luca sigh "alright, well this is called moan" Lucas said and eomma continues "And this is created by pleasure, pleasure is when someone make you feel good boyxboy, boyxgirl, girlxgirl for example when someone kissing you" me and jimin nod our heads but then my mouth open wide when I saw the two students.

The one was a girl it's seems like a slut to me but she is pretty, her hair, body all good but the other is the person that I didn't want to see kissing hungrily this girl it was jungkook. I felt... how can I say it I felt hurt, my heart hurts and I don't know why. I start to cry hardly making them stop and look at me the girl looked at me with an annoying face because I interrupted their moment and jungkook looked at me with a shocked expression? Jimin ran and hugged me, Jin glare at jungkook and Luca hold my arm so we will be able to go. I can't see him with others, it hurts me, but he is my bully, a bad boy, an asshole I can't fell in love with him no no I can't. But you know what they say we always fall in love with the people we can't have.

__________________________
Well guys as I promised long chapter I hope you enjoy it, if you go vacations have fun. I purple you 💜🖤🖤🖤💜