Chapter Seven - Echoes Of Sealed Words

Start from the beginning

I heard her scoff, and then walk away. "Delusional bitch." I mumble, fixing my make-up to suit me better.

Suddenly I heard quick footsteps approaching the door.

"M'lady, your celebration is ready, and everyone is waiting for your arrival!" Scarlette tried to contain her excitement.

I, on the other hand, had no problem with that. I hesitantly stood up, and followed her out the door and down the hallway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ' ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Now, Gods and Goddesses, Lord Alexander's newest concubine, Chime!" Scarlette was standing outside the doors, talking to all of Lord Alexanders guests.

And after I heard my name called out, the two huge, gigantic doors slowly opened, revealing me shyly standing in the hallway.

I saw many, many Gods and Goddesses in the ballroom, and I nervously smiled and waved. I didn't know what to say, but the silence was soon broken.

"My newest concubine! Bring her to me!" Lord Alexander called to Scarlette who instantly curtsied and grabbed my arm and gracefully dragged me to Lord Alexander.

All eyes were on me as I was dragged up to Lord Alexander's throne, which was a huge golden throne, similar to the one in his shrine...

Suddenly a whole bunch of flashbacks about that day, one year ago, flew through my mind in only seconds...

... "I know that you simple minded pathetic human! Who are you to enter my home?!"...

The anger in his voice that scared me...

... "I see you have run into trouble, little one... Does it hurt?" ...

... "Your tears... They invite me to do something you would be terrified of..." ...

The way he mocked me, he made me want to cry...

I stepped on the first step up to Lord Alexander's thrown...

... "But if you are after the God's Enchanted Stone, you must give more to me than just your blood..." ...

I was already on the fifth step...

... "Although your a human, you sure are persistent... But not to worry, I'll make sure to break that spirit... Don't worry human, you'll enjoy every second of the sweet torment..." ...

I was on the tenth step...

... "You do have something human, don't lie... I'm a God, I know when your lying... Your still a virgin." ...

I was on the thirteenth step...

... "Am I not special? Am I not the God Alexander, who created the place you call 'your home'?" ...

Scarlette let go of my arm, pushing me up to Lord Alexander. He was wearing his golden armour again, with a sly smirk on his face.

The room was quiet, but his words from a year ago still played over in my mind.