But you hold the strings to my heart."

Finnick's mouth gaped open. I wore nothing but a smug smile on the outside, but on the inside, I was filled with pride and a sensation of accomplishment no song had ever brought me before. "You guys are up early." I almost dropped the guitar, barely able to grip it with my sweaty hands.

"Katniss, what the hell?" Finnick let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh shut up," she said, shaking her head at me. "The girls' alarm goes off at eight AM. I need you guys to come to surprise them." Finnick, still reluctant, got out of bed, taking the guitar and sealing it back in its case. All the lights were still off in the small house, but the bright light from the television illuminated what I couldn't see before.

"Just sit on the couch and wait until they come out of that bedroom." She pointed to the right and walked off. A couple of minutes later, I could hear the alarm go off in the room Katniss had pointed to, but quickly it shut off and the door opened.

"They are much better at getting up then I am," Finnick said, not actually joking.

"Shit dude, be quiet." Both of the girls rubbed the sleep from their eyes as they made their way to the bright television. They still hadn't noticed us, until right before they sat down on the couch. They backed away from the couch, one of them resumed rubbing their eyes, trying to focus.

"Ahhhh!" They both screamed simultaneously. "Katniss!" Katniss played along perfectly and ran out of her bedroom.

"What the fu-. Oh, hey guys." Finnick and I both waved sheepishly. I was barely able to contain my basket of laughs that begged to come out.

"What's going on here?" I turned my head and the source of the voice dropped her phone, the crack I was honestly hoping for not coming. Her eyes widened. "Hell! What!" The three girls on the other side of the couch gaped up at her.

"Sorry. But seriously."

"I don't think I have ever heard those words come from your mouth," Katniss said with a snort. "But anyway, these idiots got lost. Which makes no sense. But yeah. Madge, Annie, Prim- they live here now. For a little while."

Prim and Annie let out a squeal. "This has to be the damn best day of my life!" Said, Prim.

"Oh gosh I'm so glad I don't live here," said Madge. Annie's jaw was still dropped in disbelief. She shook her head and her surprised look quickly flipped to a smile.

"I cannot believe this. When did you get here?"

"Last night," I said. "We're idiots and Katniss isn't smart, but she's generous." Katniss gave me a death glare, and I retracted my statement. "Ok. She's just generous."

Katniss glowered with a mischievous grin. "Peeta," she said, disgustingly sweet. I knew it was a trap. "How about a welcome song? Like the one you were singing earlier?" She stared me down and I faked a smile and gulped.

"You heard that?" I asked.

"Hell yes- your door was open and you were playing the guitar. Of course, I heard it."

"Naw- we're good." Finnick put up his hands.

"Oh, my heck I cannot wait to tell my friends that New Capitol is living in my house!" Prim squealed and pulled out her phone.

"No!" Everyone looked at me, even Finnick. "I mean please no. If everyone knows we're staying here, then everyone will show up. And so will the paparazzi and what not. How about a break from that?"

They all looked a little confused until I could see a lightbulb go off in Katniss's brain. Figuratively, of course. "Madge! You need to change them. Like they're style and looks. If they look even a little different, the crowds won't see what we don't want them to see!"