black mail

Searching the halls trying to Zach I am hoping that he does not try to use that as any type of black on.
   I never thought that I would actually get fought in camera have have I have never even sent before for Christ sake and now I have a full blown video basically my porno yay *note the sarcasm* after some time of searching through the school hall I finally found Zach in the lunch room surrounded by his friends and the schools wanna barbie doll Britteny wearing clothes meant 3yr old's sitting on his lap kissing him.
     Making my way to him I said "Z-Zach can w-we talk please" "what would my Zachy ever want with a stutter freak like you"said Britteny"
"Yeah go away loser" said Mike and some of hos other friends I didn't really know the name of.
  "Please c-can we talk Zach"
"Fine loser he responded to me"
Making our way outside the lunch room we ended up going to the same classroom me a Daniel just had sex in.
Smirking Zach looked at me and said "lemme guess you want you little porno video deleted"
Looking down I responded with "yes why did you video record us?" I asked
"Of you really want to know I actually banned on using it as blackmail against Daniel to do my work but I guess using against you will work to so starting today you will pick up all my work from me at the end of the day and return it to me all completely finished the next day understand"
"B-but" I tried to object but was cut off
"No buts unless you want to be the next famous person on pornhub"
Shaking my head I responded with "fine"
"Good meet at me locker at the end of the day to pick up the work" nodding my head I ran out the classroom not watching where I was going I ran into Daniel.
"Hey can we talk?" Daniel asked
"We have nothing to tall about unless you want to talk about you leaving me to handle this situation all on my own if so goodbye because I have nothing more to say to you" after saying that I just walk to my next class which was history class that also had britteny rolling my eyes I mumbled "yay me" walking into class I took my seat in the front of the classroom or well I was about to take seat my seat because next thing I know is when I was going to sit down my chair was missing resulting in me falling dawn and making I fool of myself in front of everyone in the class causing them to laugh including the teacher looking up a saw Britteny smirking down at me before she walked back to her seat.
     Scooting my chair back where it belonged I sat in on my chair and not the floor this time thankfully rolling my eyes I got back to paying attention to the class before the teacher decides they want to get an attitude like a 5yr old child at me for not paying attention.

                           A/N
Happy 1yr anniversary to my book sorry for the very late updates but since now I have the free time in the world I will be trying to update a lot more recently and I will not have an update schedule because I honestly will just update whenever I think the chapter is re as dumb to be updated I will also be accepting covers.